To the wimps the cry “we’re down” for months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our squad is desperately unbalanced and we have sold £100million of attacking talent this season. Plus we have been managed by a desperately poor manager in Frank, albeit he's a lovely man.

But I can't fault the effort of our players.

More seasons in the top-flight than any other club and more still to come! And a brilliant stadium on the world famous Liverpool waterfront is imminent, courtesy of Mr Moshiri.

We fans got us over the line today. One of the Bournemouth defenders said they found it intimidating and that we were very much the 12th man. Let's do that every game next season.

The forum is a venting point. It’s just as annoying when people say ‘everything is fine’ when the club are relying on a Nick Pope save and a Maddison penalty miss to keep us in the league.
Agreed. I was always of the mind that we would be safe, but I did waiver from time to time on that depending on the result, injuries, form and upcoming fixtures. Whats the point of having a forum if we can’t deal with each others opinions however negative or positive they appeared to be.

There were posters who were overtly negative but it didn’t effect my view on things but I noticed that the positive outlook posters were far more resistant and personal to those less positive views than the other way around. One poster called it weak on here whilst others called it ‘bed wetting’. What I think is weak is an intolerance of others views because it does not make them feel good about a situation and messes with their mental ‘mojo’.

Please, if/when we struggle again, wait until the last ball is kicked before bleating like utter simps

It’s a disgrace, get a back bone and hold your nerve before chucking in the towel

Eff being with you lot in the trenches (and there was effing loads of you for months for two seasons in a row)

Soz, but it’s got to be said
Does that apply also to people who think we may stay up and who are more generally positive about a situation? Or are those opinions they only ones that should be posted on an open forum? While your there can you also provide further guidance on what opinions can be expressed just so posters know for future. Thanks

I said this season was about survival and would be a relegation battle. We were one goal away from relegation until the 101st minute of the 38th game. It was very much a season where 17th was success, like I said many times. I wasn't wrong.

I'm happy and relieved today. Next season is for another day but we need big changes, and to make big improvements. That goes without saying. I dont think I ever want to go through such a stressful day watching Everton ever again. I'm shattered!!
Cool
Now wait until
The last kick before saying we’re down. It’s weak

It strange how every time things start to look very bleak, something positive happens. Like the 5-1, the Wimbledongame, the palace game or the 1-0 today.

Is it God and the spirits of those that passed away? Is it Satan, with the help of famous blue Adolf Hitler? Or did Denise bribe the opposition...

Does that apply also to people who think we may stay up and who are more generally positive about a situation? Or are those opinions they only ones that should be posted on an open forum? While your there can you also provide further guidance on what opinions can be expressed just so posters know for future. Thanks
Happily!
Quitting in effing December/January/February/march and setting we are down is pathetic , especially after last year

Get a grip

We are more likely to stay up
These whiffs crying for months are pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.