It Was Crap While It Lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumwasablue

Player Valuation: £750k
Well we lasted 3 years . Tried to do it on the cheap,and failed miserably.Its been entertaining coming on this forum . If the unthinkable happens ,and Everton are relegated your world doesn't end. The Championship is a great league,I think it gets the 4th highest attendances in the world . Personally as I.started watching Leeds in the mid 70s I think football has sold its soul to the money gods. Grounds are better,atmospheres are terrible at most grounds,and its now a one horse race. Rant over .MOT

Well we lasted 3 years . Tried to do it on the cheap,and failed miserably.Its been entertaining coming on this forum . If the unthinkable happens ,and Everton are relegated your world doesn't end. The Championship is a great league,I think it gets the 4th highest attendances in the world . Personally as I.started watching Leeds in the mid 70s I think football has sold its soul to the money gods. Grounds are better,atmospheres are terrible at most grounds,and its now a one horse race. Rant over .MOT

This is an Everton forum mate.

FB_IMG_1682605025200.jpg

The placement of the full stops are proper stressing me out.

Do you have any strong thoughts on Everton fans please mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.