The Everton Board Thread

Not just any money either, his own money, or maybe, possibly, coincidentally, some where in the paper trail be some other guys money, but still actual cash.

The money 777 will use to buy the club will come from leveraged debt most likely against the stadium itself.
Not sure leveraged buyouts are allowed in the Prem any more are they ?

Sounds too good to be true re 777:

We take full accountability for our actions," it reads. "We act like owners and operate with high integrity in everything we do, seeking to have a positive and enduring impact on the people and communities we serve.

"We are entrepreneurs who serve entrepreneurs. We seek growth and understanding and have the tenacity, ingenuity, and agility to entrepreneurially build businesses and are willing to get our hands dirty in the process.

Re "getting hands dirty" does that include dumping Billy in a skip

777 are involved with Genoa ( yo-yo team), Botafogo (worst of Brazils big teams), Hertha Berlina (german Everton) and Sevilla who are having thier worst season in a decade

frankly i'm worried about these guys
It's Vasco de Gama not Botafogo. They have only just got involved with Hertha tbf, club has been a basket case for a while. Their stake in Sevilla is also only a very minor one. The Genoa thing, all I know is that they got involved and moved some players there from clubs they are involved with and Genoa are about to come back up to Serie A again

777 are involved with Genoa ( yo-yo team), Botafogo (worst of Brazils big teams), Hertha Berlina (german Everton) and Sevilla who are having thier worst season in a decade

frankly i'm worried about these guys

You should be worried about any American "investment" group.

Never ends well or with a happy fanbase.

Sounds too good to be true re 777:

We take full accountability for our actions," it reads. "We act like owners and operate with high integrity in everything we do, seeking to have a positive and enduring impact on the people and communities we serve.

"We are entrepreneurs who serve entrepreneurs. We seek growth and understanding and have the tenacity, ingenuity, and agility to entrepreneurially build businesses and are willing to get our hands dirty in the process.

Re "getting hands dirty" does that include dumping Billy in a skip

Or canal hopefully..

The irony of that comment from a Kenwright fan is off the kin scale.

After 20 years of Kenwright frugality, it was nice at first to throw money around, I'm sure every fan enjoyed it, but the money should have been thrown around with greater care, that's where Chairman and CEO come in and that's where Everton failed. We had about three or four people buying players when each manager came and went.