Bill Kenwright

Wow. Speechless.

Without even commenting on the content, I mean he can say what he wants, the fact that it’s on the official club website is astonishing.

It’s a very personal response, and should have been delivered in any number of more appropriate places. Another grenade thrown into an increasingly small room.
Is it any surprise? In his mind it is his club, why not use it to air out his personal business.

Of all things imagine being Moshiri, an actual legitimate billionaire and this failed actor is the one running or better put ruining your fortune and you're just sat there letting him do it. A fool and a narcissist, they deserve each other, they don't however deserve Everton.

There was a Kenwright thread all this time????
I had Death on ignore for being an absolute bellend and it makes threads he started disappear.

Big fan of Chairman Bill basically saying "Bugger all to do with me lads, I just work here."
Like he's on the tills at Mackies.
First in line to claim any small amounts of glory that arise from his position though.
Absolute scumbag.

One of the most wilfully delusional things I have ever read. He still believes that the board are world class, and an example for others. He really thinks our rivals would rejoice if they left. Our rivals would worry that we’d actually appoint someone competent. If he really was an Evertonian he would leave today.

If he wasn't British Bill from the Boy's Pen, the perception of this chairman would be so, so different. He and his colleagues are going to finish this club off. And it'll happen without outcry from anyone outside of the Everton bubble because he's a blue.

Is it any surprise? In his mind it is his club, why not use it to air out his personal business.

Of all things imagine being Moshiri, an actual legitimate billionaire and this failed actor is the one running or better put ruining your fortune and you're just sat there letting him do it. A fool and a narcissist, they deserve each other, they don't however deserve Everton.
Oh you are right in every aspect. I just am stunned as there must have been at least a handful of other people involved to get this tripe on the website, from Bills side and the clubs. None of them had the brains or the bottle to try and press the panic button and find a better way to let him have his say.

They are clearly all incompentent maniacs, but I even (possibly) give DBB enough credit to think that she is seeing that on the clubs official site in all its glory, and weeping into her Fray Bentos pie in embarrassment and shame.

We need something utterly monolithic to happen quickly to wipe that off the front page of every search engine. It’s shameful.

It's actually quite funny when you read it a couple of times. He's absolutely popcorning everyone

I FOUND YOU A BILLIONAIRE
DENISE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST
PROTESTS AGAINST MY SHARPY!
ITS DIFFICULT SPUNKING SOMEONE ELSES MONEY ON THE STADIUM AND PLAYERS BUT WE'RE DOING A GREAT JOB AT IT
dont forget

i am ill and have a chronic condition and i work hard so be nice to me