Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to stop reading RAWK and their 'clued up' pronouncements on this.

The worst thing this can do to us is to puncture the team's confidence.
Whoa whoa whoa, wait a second there Dierdre, how do you know whats goin on on rawk?

Everything you need is here about the club's financial position. No journos twisting the facts but the club's own official reports.

The independent panel will either find us guilty or it won’t. There’s no point in catastrophising about something that hasn’t occurred yet though. Even if they do find us guilty, we’ll take our medicine and that’s that, we’ll move on. I’m not sure why people are excited about the prospect that Everton might have messed up.

The independent panel will either find us guilty or it won’t. There’s no point in catastrophising about something that hasn’t occurred yet though. Even if they do find us guilty, we’ll take our medicine and that’s that, we’ll move on. I’m not sure why people are excited about the prospect that Everton might have messed up.

Who the hell is excited? All I see is anger rightly directed at the clowns that run the club.

13248567-E3E2-496F-A28C-EDF76196BDFB.jpeg

You are blaming the people who have been telling you what was going to happen for it happening. You have been telling us how clever Moshiri and Usmanov are. You have been telling us Moshiris is an ace accountant and that we will be fine.

It has been obvious for years that we were living way beyond our means. It was obvious that our overspending would catch up with us.

Now you are trying to blame us because you buried your head in the sand and ignored the financial peril the club was being placed in.

A points deduction will not happen. The Premier League wont do anything to rock their own boat, they haven't the balls. If, and it's a big if Everton are found guilty then you're looking at a fine and at worst, a transfer ban. The fact is that we should never even be in this position in the first place and a further reminder that Mr Kenwright is a cancer that need to be removed from our club.

You are blaming the people who have been telling you what was going to happen for it happening. You have been telling us how clever Moshiri and Usmanov are. You have been telling us Moshiris is an ace accountant and that we will be fine.

It has been obvious for years that we were living way beyond our means. It was obvious that our overspending would catch up with us.

Now you are trying to blame us because you buried your head in the sand and ignored the financial peril the club was being placed in.

Is this some sort of twilight zone night on the forum when posters can just make stuff up? How have I blamed anyone on here for what might happen to Everton?

Also where have I said Moshiri is an ace accountant and we’ll be fine? I literally just posted saying if we get punished we get punished.

Did you and Mike go to the same school where they taught you to just read what you’d like to have been said rather than what’s actually said?

A points deduction will not happen. The Premier League wont do anything to rock their own boat, they haven't the balls. If, and it's a big if Everton are found guilty then you're looking at a fine and at worst, a transfer ban. The fact is that we should never even be in this position in the first place and a further reminder that Mr Kenwright is a cancer that need to be removed from our club.

Don’t let the rest of them off the hook by placing it all on Kenwright. Everyone involved including Moshiri need to be chased out of the city for this.

Everything you need is here about the club's financial position. No journos twisting the facts but the club's own official reports.

Not that simple though mate, have a read through this thread

"As a reminder, losses for FFP are not the same as those published in a club’s accounts. UEFA do not want to discourage “healthy” expenditure, so many expenses are excluded from break-even calculation, though some “revenue” items are also deducted"

Status
Not open for further replies.