Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short of Pochettino turning up in their dugout this is still all about Everton not Spurs.

Not convinced he wont to be honest, still would have preferred Conte to stay, things were getting nice and toxic, so there should be an improved atmosphere, so i can see a bounce, they weren't even that bad under him to be honest.

Not being pessimistic, we will give anyone a game under Dyche - especially at home, just dont think these circumstances necessarily work in our favour.

He's a figurehead. I'm not being ageist, but a 75 year old manager who took his last team into the Championship is decoration. The players will organise themselves there out of self preservation for their livelihoods.

It will be REALLY interesting there if they dont get a win in their next two games.

Yeah be interesting, he has a history of punching above a lack of quality in squads and getting them functional, he will play the %'s get tight at the back and counter, if they get points that may rebuild confidence and resilience, the first priority will be to stop them haemorrhaging points and will try and claw to about 36-38 - they are right in it, but the change could stem the blood flow - hard one to call for me.

c25cc983-1383-45a9-b09a-a23bc49c7e8d-jpeg.206363

Just look what it did to Bill!

One for the ages that meme.

Not convinced he wont to be honest, still would have preferred Conte to stay, things were getting nice and toxic, so there should be an improved atmosphere, so i can see a bounce, they weren't even that bad under him to be honest.

Not being pessimistic, we will give anyone a game under Dyche - especially at home, just dont think these circumstances necessarily work in our favour.

Spurs have won 5 of their last 8 games. You have to wonder where the bounce is involved here.

They'll do their stuff and we'll do ours. They wont have the space they've enjoyed against us of late.

Spurs have won 5 of their last 8 games. You have to wonder where the bounce is involved here.

They'll do their stuff and we'll do ours. They wont have the space they've enjoyed against us of late.

Yeah fair points mate, wel give them a game for sure. They are a streaky, dangerous team and have quality, you can hurt them though, we need a big performance. If you look at their recent results they haven't done well against teams in the dog fight, they dont like it up them. Zero space, touch tight and ankle clipping.

I hope its Mason and he doesn't have the experience to break the system.

Disappointed you've ruled a late run at Europe! lol

I beleive that's realistic rather than optimistic.

I think we'll win one of the next two games (or at least get two draws) then...

beat Fulham, Newcastle and Bournemouth and pick up 3 or 4 draws.

Actually, I think we can beat City if they're in the middle of a CL tie with 3 days to rest up and big second favourites for the title, which looks likely right now.

Dyche has handed organisation and resilience. That gets you a long way in the PL.

Could a way to look at it be that we just have to outperform 3 teams from 12 over the next 10 games? I know a few have games in hand but generally if we equal/better 3x teams form over the next 10 games we should stay up.

Likewise, if Dyche can carry on the form since he arrived we piss staying up.

Still a big ask.

View attachment 207040
I was thinking similar to this before. The only way I can see us going down now is it would take a massive collapse from us in terms of results and performances, something which is very hard to see now considering how the players have bought into dyche’s methods. I can only see us improving the more time he has and the availability (hopefully) of Calvert-Lewin after the break.

Yeah fair points mate, wel give them a game for sure. They are a streaky dangerous team and have quality, you can hurt them though, we need a big performance. If you look at their recent results they haven't done well against teams in the dog fight, they dont like it up them. Zero space, touch tight and ankle clipping.

It will be Mason till the end of the season (has done it before) then a new man in the summer. I'd be surprised if it was Poch, I don't think Levy will go down that route, Oliver Glasner the Frankfurt manager seems to be getting a fair few shouts in some quarters.

Yeah fair points mate, wel give them a game for sure. They are a streaky, dangerous team and have quality, you can hurt them though, we need a big performance. If you look at their recent results they haven't done well against teams in the dog fight, they dont like it up them. Zero space, touch tight and ankle clipping.

The whole divison is flattened out this season: apart from City and Arsenal the rest are beatable home and away.

I beleive that's realistic rather than optimistic.

I think we'll win one of the next two games (or at least get two draws) then...

beat Fulham, Newcastle and Bournemouth and pick up 3 or 4 draws.

Actually, I think we can beat City if they're in the middle of a CL tie with 3 days to rest up and big second favourites for the title, which looks likely right now.

Dyche has handed organisation and resilinece. That gets you a long way in the PL.

Three wins does it for me mate, the rest we pick up in draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.