Match Thread Everton vs Brentford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 99 17.7%
  • Michael Keane

Votes: 32 5.7%
  • James Tarkowski

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • Ben Godfrey

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Amadou Onana

• Dwight McNeil

Votes: 278 49.6%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 70 12.5%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Abdoulaye Doucouré

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Demarai Gray

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Tom Davies '80

• Neal Maupay '86

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Vitalii Mykolenko '92

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think bringing the sirens back was a masterstroke, I sensed a lot of tension in the ground before it started, especially after the Liverpool result, then when the sirens kicked in it was like a massive weight off everyone brilliant
A lot of nervy people in that ground and that tension changed almost immediately into noise the second that started, I’m delighted it’s back and I honestly think it made a difference .

Great performances yesterday from the centre halves and Coleman , I thought McNeil was excellent again and doucoure and gueye bossed the middle .

All round a well deserved win , a decent striker on that pitch delivered by a half competent board and the last couple of games would have had us even higher up the table .

My motm was shared between the sirens and the supporters - both were great yesterday.

Feared the worst with us scoring so early, but the team and fans together fought, snarled, scrapped and battled against a very competent and organised outfit for every ball, and against incompetent officiating to fully deserve the 3 points.

Toney defo had a fiver on himself picking up a yellow - how the cheating turd never got one is beyond me, and the fact here is still playing beggars belief.

Dyche is doing very well with the hand he’s been dealt - I get why he is reluctant to use the bench, as it’s full of crap tbh - hoping we can avoid any injuries, and getting DCL involved will help convert more of the chances we are creating.

UTFT! Support the team; sack the board.

I was a nervous wreck for the last 15 minutes and I wasn't even watching the game.

I woke up at about 3.45am and got up to find out the score. The Spurs - Forest match was on at 85 minutes and our score was at the bottom of the screen, 1-0. I was going to go back to bed in a good mood, but decided to stay until the end. I knew I wouldn't get to sleep if I did.

We were still playing when Spurs - Forest were at 98 minutes and they crossed to Goodison as their players walked off and I saw the last minute of our match.

I still didn't get to sleep again, but didn't care. Enjoyed watching to recording later.

Very important 3 points yesterday after Bournemouth winning the early game. I`ll feel a lot better when the teams around us play their games in hand so we get a proper idea of how many points we need to get for to be safe.

We're climbing the league and that's all that matters.
If we were Luton we'd be mad as hatters.
If we were Peterborough we'd be called poshies,
But we are already because we're Toffees.

I'll get me cap.......

Watched the mini-replay. Great to get the win.

But too many missed opportunities. We got to put them away. Could be telling in the end.

Without a fit DCL & the impotent Corporal LeBeau, Dyche is getting the best out of this rag tag band of misfits that is Everton Football Club.

Watched the mini-replay. Great to get the win.

But too many missed opportunities. We got to put them away. Could be telling in the end.

Without a fit Dominic Calvert-Lewin & the impotent Corporal LeBeau, Dyche is getting the best out of this rag tag band of misfits that is Everton Football Club.
We look at this squad and see a disjointed squad put together by many managers with different philosophies... Sean Dyche is looking at it and licking his lips, he has never worked with a squad with so much ability in it....

You can clearly see what Dyche is bringing to the party, I`d be quite interested to see what we could do next season if we stay up and add some better quality.

We won today. Didn't we?

Savor? And in English?

So, what is our best team?

F@ck 'god, jesus and allah'. (sic)
I'm not religious. But let's praise the 3 points we got today. It's not Mr Dyche fault that he's working with rubbish.
Most of us are worried about our Premier League status. This season is proving that it's a results business, not an entertainment business.
That's you dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.