2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is at least twice the manager of Lampard.

@dan7787
This is great, and i'm more than happy, but you have to be deluded if you can't see players getting tired, can't see the time to chnage. Sean never makes those changes. fact. We held on today, and could've bossed the game, but Sean prefers to hold on to a 1 goal lead

This is great, and i'm more than happy, but you have to be deluded if you can't see players getting tired, can't see the time to chnage. Sean never makes those changes. fact. We held on today, and could've bossed the game, but Sean prefers to hold on to a 1 goal lead

We could of bossed the game without a striker Vs a Brentford side on an unbeaten run of 12 games?

Our Premier League record is 11.

A Brentford side 2nd in the form table over the last 10 games.

A big win today and Dyche deserves huge credit for the upturn in form since he's come in.

He's made us competitive, pretty quickly.

Even away games at RS/Arsenal, we were in the game. Couple of times we switch off, they get first goal + it's different game.

Considering situation he took over (on + off pitch), don't think anyone could've done better job.

We had 3 CBs, 1 LB, 2 complete garbo Strikers, a CM not fully fit, Tom Davies and a back up Keeper on the bench today.

Curious who you think is coming off that bench and making us BOSS it.

Here is the top 10 idiot comments from Dan the Pan who wants to suck the farts out of Lampard's arse.

Great run by McNeil… get him off ffs Sean

F U Sean… you cost us today with you persistence with Maupay and mcSHIIIIT

Sean Dyche is terrible… terrible team selection.. terrible in game management.

Shocking from Sean

Don't you know that we're the pets mate?!

The history of the domestication of dogs is a long and interesting story...

With cats, it's more like: 10,000 years ago, a cat showed up at a human dwelling and said: 'Fed me!' The end! lol

Wake up Everton ffs! Make some changes Sean ffs!!

Sean the only person who can’t see our need for changes

Maupay???? F Off Sean

Sean proving he is not the man… Davis instead of Garner, Maupay instead of Simms shows he has no clue

Sean is clearly not the savor that so many of you are dreaming of.
We got away with it today, holding on just as we did against Leeds.
Sean never plays our best team, Sean never knows when to make a change.
If by god, jesus and allah all combined we stay up this season, it won't have anything to do with Sean

I have no idea where the shouts of ugly and rubbish football come from.

We battered Arsenal and could have scored three
We battered Leeds and could have scored two or three
We battered Brentford today and should have had at least two at half time
We battered Villa first half.

If we had a forward or two he'd be laughing.
Its night and day compared to Lampard.

I tend to judge games on what I see but I bet you our XG is rocketing up under Dyche.

It's a huge if, but had we had an even 80% fit DCL we win comfortably against Leeds as well as winning against Forest and Villa.

People will tell you they want to play possession based football through the lines, playing out from the back. People will also tell you they want Lampard and Martinez sacked. In short dont listen to people.

We arent playing bad stuff, for the quality of players we have.
You can play through the lines and not leave yourself wide open like RM and FL did. But I agree I think we’ve played some decent enough stuff under Dyche. And who cares about our style right now anyway it’s about fighting for points

You can play through the lines and not leave yourself wide open like RM and FL did. But I agree I think we’ve played some decent enough stuff under Dyche. And who cares about our style right now anyway it’s about fighting for points

Theoretically yes mate, to an extent, but you need one of two things, pace for the counter or a huge quality squad who can retain procession and be incisive or create an overload.

Mordor is an example of pace and counter system, City a high quality, possession based System, But I’d still maintain both are very open. They back themselves to score more, so they accept they will cough up chances and they will concede goals, they back their systems and quality players to score more though.

We lack both a squad of both pace and quality players to play through the lines, unfortunately, Lampard and Benetiez proved it - both tried either of the above.

To implement either you need a few years, we can’t even keep manager longer then a year. I think Dyche will go counter myself.

In the meantime it’s going to be direct, pressing, maxiumum effort, fighting, percentage football ball - we have the push % to the limit - that’s what he’s doing and it’s the only way we can stay up with this group of players.

We turn this limited squad of players into a unit in a system, the sum of the whole, wallpapers over the cracks of their limits, we implement the above and we influence results.

He will have short term goals this season, but long term goals terms of evolution of style, hes a pragmatic manager, I think he will adjust the style going forward, he will have players who can counter - full backs and the Cornets of this world and I think he will have some who can stand on the ball also, like a Defour.

What Everton’s identity should be is a broader question, I’d have my own ideas - but everyone in here will have their own rightly or wrongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.