2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nxt fixtures i have just seen lol

feel sick but we have to fight
Everyone down there is in the same boat. They’ve all got tough games.

We are grinding out results. Keep this up and we’ll be on 40 points by the end of the season which I think will see us safe. We just need to keep our current run rate.

Keep going Dyche.

I was nonplussed with his appointment but certainly respect and admire the grit and determination and organisation of the team more. Still a long season ahead but he's doing well with the squad he has. Hopefully he'll get his chance to shine next season with a few of his own choice of players in the team.

Most people did say to stick with him. People were given pelters for suggesting Lampard was a poor coach because it meant they must wanted to defend poor players and sack another manager

Or they were undercover kopites or Benitez lovers.

Dyche showing the dosser right up. This is a half decent squad.

Improvement has been incredible with the same poor squad. Done a really good job so far. And they call him Sean Dyke on Spanish TV

Most people did say to stick with him. People were given pelters for suggesting Lampard was a poor coach because it meant they must wanted to defend poor players and sack another manager
Most people wanted to give him chance. Think that changed quickly after Bournemouth and brighton.
Not many wanted Dyche though.

Status
Not open for further replies.