2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
That play was honkin, let the ball come across him and he has a quick outlet to Coleman further on the right.

Touch of a sex pest gets him in trouble, then a poxy foul afterwards.

Hopefully now Garner is back we won’t be seeing much of Davies again.

But he really is the turd that won’t flush. So wouldn’t be surprised to see him impersonating a footballer again before too long.

Plays 5 minutes.
At fault for everything wrong on the pitch for the last 5 years.

Bad Tom

Not at all.

However doing his trade mark, take the ball and lose it because he's got all the conditioning of a wet paper bag technique then getting booked, showed the calibre

Will always ve a learner driver this lad gradually gotten worse over the years I'd say his bottom of the championship standard at best

Decent little cameo today. Being a part of a winning team will hopefully give him back some confidence. He seems to be really lacking it at the minute.
He is utterly lost when he steps on the pitch. Today and every match before. He adds zero to the team, which is unfortunate because I think we want him to do well. He has proven over and over and over that he not capable of playing at this level. It's so frustrating to see him brought off the bench. He is our most used sub of the season which explains perfectly why we're in a relegation battle.

I wonder how he came through the academy system, what was the thing that made him a standout amongst his peers?

Status
Not open for further replies.