Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we'll drop thanks to that useless tory who was hell bent on trying to relegate us.

Utd have no Casemeiro against Leeds - soon as he was sent off they looked awful in midfield - I wouldn't expect 2 wins for Utd Leeds will take something from one of those games imo.

As others have mentioned we need to keep Bambi fit as the system relies on a target man.
Maybe man utd looked awful in midfield because they were down to ten men?

For me, everyone from Palace is still in it.

I still see people going in about Wolves, who have got 7 points from 5 games. It's a good run, but they still need to win their next 2 IMO.
If we are in it at the end could be good for us for Wolves to be safe and Bournemouth already down by the time we play them both in the final 2 games

Doesn’t always work out that way. Who would have thought we would beat Arsenal yesterday, although it was deserved. Teams will pick up unexpected points until the end of the season. Just hope we accumulate enough to stay up
Same back end of last season too.
People didn’t give us a hope in fixtures like Chelsea and Leicester (a).
It was the games we should’ve been picking points up in which let us down, as has been the case so far this season tbh.

Probably more due to how many chances/goals/"winnable" games we missed early and up to Xmas - some of them you knew we were losing at 1:0 to us as well, which is sad.
We didn't pile up enough points when we had a very good Goals Against total. 9 goals against us in the first 10 games; 19 goals against us in the next 10 games after that.

We already have more points than Bournemouth and Southampton, and the same points as Leeds and still have to play them so it’s all in our hands. We’re not in a desperate position where we’re cut adrift like some people make it sound. If we go down from here then we’ll deserve to. We should be more than confident that we can take more points than all three of those clubs between now and the end of the season.

If we’d have dumped Lampard during the World Cup break like we SHOULD have done, then this wouldn’t even be a debate! Criminal to leave it as long as they did. Southampton are the worst team in the league by a mile, their manager is out of his depth and losing the plot publicly, the players there don’t seem to like him or play for him, and yet they rocked up at Goodison and took all three points. Absolutely criminal and so damaging that result. Cheers Frank!!

This all day.

The league is really a collection of quite bad teams with a couple who are decent - we don’t need much to get comfortably mid table.

Get us organised and working hard (as yesterday proved) and we will pick up points, but there’s the rub. I’m trust Dyche to do his part but I can’t trust these players to do the same - they have thrown 7 managers under the bus, as a collective. They can’t go missing anymore, but I don’t think Dyche will let them. I doubt they will be getting picked every week if they don’t perform.
I notice that Dyche is stroking their egos a bit in public by saying the quality of player is here to play a better style of football when we need it, but that the basics have to be put back together again before adding those "layers" back in again.

Probably a smart move, diplomatically speaking. But I bet he's really thinking that he had about as good as most of this lot at Burnley.

I notice that Dyche is stroking their egos a bit in public by saying the quality of player is here to play a better style of football when we need it, but that the basics have to be put back together again before adding those "layers" back in again.

Probably a smart move, diplomatically speaking. But I bet he's really thinking that he had about as good as most of this lot at Burnley.

We've had some great players out of Burnley in the past. Like past, past.

Still think we'll drop thanks to that useless tory who was hell bent on trying to relegate us.

Utd have no Casemeiro against Leeds - soon as he was sent off they looked awful in midfield - I wouldn't expect 2 wins for Utd Leeds will take something from one of those games imo.

As others have mentioned we need to keep Bambi fit as the system relies on a target man.
Hell bent my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.