2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a lot to like about Big Seany.

Never ever been his biggest fan, but you know, im very, very easily pleased and hes saying all the right things for somebody desperate to believe like me.

Its easy to like somebody after a win and in the end, it probably wont end well, but as always, im gonna get right behind the fella and give him my full support.

....nice words mate...then we all remember the message you left outside Benitez's house....

1_banner1.jpg

I see all the Arsenal fans are crying about losing to Dyche’s ‘Anti-Football’

Call me biased, but we were much the more entertaining side yesterday surely?

Bitter cockney biffs
It's the usual comment from teams supporters who believe they have a god given right to the three points because they've been playing well, we deserved everything we got yesterday and kept them to a couple of reasonable chances and some speculative efforts, something that hasn't been done to them all season. Plus I do get sick of the side to side possession stuff you see loads of today, sometimes you want a bit a blood and thunder mixed in which I thought we did very well yesterday.

It's the usual comment from teams supporters who believe they have a god given right to the three points because they've been playing well, we deserved everything we got yesterday and kept them to a couple of reasonable chances and some speculative efforts, something that hasn't been done to them all season. Plus I do get sick of the side to side possession stuff you see loads of today, sometimes you want a bit a blood and thunder mixed in which I thought we did very well yesterday.
Arteta did a lot of that yesterday too. Emphasised in post match interviews that "that's the way they do things here".

We haven't played that way since 2013. And he played in Everton sides under Moyes that lumped it forward more than this Everton.

Once a Helmet headed Judas, always a Helmet Headed Judas.

He talks about it being maybe "a little window" for him to be part of our history. He's got a 2.5 year contract. If he keeps us up from a position like this he should be given the same courtesy as Lampard and handed the next season at the very least...and probably get a contract extension of another 12 months on top.

As long as the football isn't turgid, I.e. we don't regress like under Allardyce to where we don't even have shots on target then if we stay up he deserves next season no questions asked.

That's even if the more glamorous candidates are available in the summer. Can't help but think that's what he meant by a very short time here...

As long as the football isn't turgid, I.e. we don't regress like under Allardyce to where we don't even have shots on target then if we stay up he deserves next season no questions asked.

That's even if the more glamorous candidates are available in the summer. Can't help but think that's what he meant by a very short time here...
Possibly.

Bielsa was in talks. Maybe Everton go that way. But it'd be ludicrous if he keeps us up and we want to stay in this league by the time the stadium opens to look elsewhere.

The bigger the expectations the more bitter the fans are after you give them a bloody nose on the park.
I say that and I really don't mind Arsenal, fans or club. They are the best out of the "expectant" clubs imo.

He talks about it being maybe "a little window" for him to be part of our history. He's got a 2.5 year contract. If he keeps us up from a position like this he should be given the same courtesy as Lampard and handed the next season at the very least...and probably get a contract extension of another 12 months on top.
A very important window with the stadium build. If he keeps us in the league for the next 2 seasons operating on a shoe string he would deserve huge credit

Theres a lot to like about Big Seany.

Never ever been his biggest fan, but you know, im very, very easily pleased and hes saying all the right things for somebody desperate to believe like me.

It’s easy to like somebody after a win and in the end, it probably wont end well, but as always, im gonna get right behind the fella and give him my full support.
Some people compared him to Sam but for me one particular thing stands out . when allardyce was appointed I was actually ok with it as unlike many I thought we were in trouble . I’d never understood why Sam was so hated by fans of pretty much every club he’d been at but after his arrival I got it fairly quickly. Not saying he didn’t do ok , because he did but he’s extremely unlikeable . I ran into a Burnley fan the other day and like the vast majority of them he absolutely loves Dyche him and wish him nothing but success and after one game i’m starting to get why .

it’s definitely a contrast .

Status
Not open for further replies.