Transfer Rumour Viktor Gyökeres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent Man City got 3 sponsors of their training kit alone. OKX, leovegas and puma.

There are so many ways around FFP. Still makes me chuckle at people who genuinely believe its for certain clubs to not run up debt.

Its not impossible to break the mould, esp if you are coming to the table with lots of new money, like newcastle. But FFP isnt designed to assist the majority of clubs. Its there to keep a clique of clubs at the top.
Our issue is Usmanov’s companies cannot sponsor us at the moment otherwise we would have bought ourselves out of the [Poor language removed] last year.

Our issue is Usmanov’s companies cannot sponsor us at the moment otherwise we would have bought ourselves out of the [Poor language removed] last year.

Does that change now Usmanov has retired?
If he’s no longer involved in said company’s, can they now start to sponsor us again?

Not happening.

Everton don’t have the dough.
They do. They've released enough cash from sales to spend. They're jusy not willing to do it. And I suspect they've settled for relegation and are selling players now before they can be cherry picked by other clubs in the summer.

This is a choice by the owner and board. A ridiculous choice given that the loss of PL cash will sink us and their investment for years to come.

Does that change now Usmanov has retired?
If he’s no longer involved in said company’s, can they now start to sponsor us again?
No, they are financed by let’s say unclear funds and therefore would probably become kind of embargo against use just for being attached to a dodgy Russian and being called Everton.

They do. They've released enough cash from sales to spend. They're jusy not willing to do it. And I suspect they've settled for relegation and are selling players now before they can be cherry picked by other clubs in the summer.

This is a choice by the owner and board. A ridiculous choice given that the loss of PL cash will sink us and their investment for years to come.
Surely they've not settled for relegation - it's far from certain that we'd get back up

Gyokeres seems like he could be a decent addition if Coventry would let him go

He's played a lot of minutes this season and scored a lot - and he's a big guy

Surely they've not settled for relegation - it's far from certain that we'd get back up

Gyokeres seems like he could be a decent addition if Coventry would let him go

He's played a lot of minutes this season and scored a lot - and he's a big guy

Gyokeres on his own wont fix this. And I highly doubt he'll arrive in any case.

For the first time I;m beginning to believe that the strategy is a new manager in and go with less than what we had.

I can actually easily belive that now.

Think he would be perfectly suited to dyche team, big strong guy but looks like a good finisher.

Any signing like this is a gamble, but in no universe can he by any worse than the two clowns upfront we currently have

Gyokeres on his own wont fix this. And I highly doubt he'll arrive in any case.

For the first time I;m beginning to believe that the strategy is a new manager in and go with less than what we had.

I can actually easily belive that now.
I agree he might not join and we need more than just him

Surely the club are trying very hard to sign players though - they certainly did last summer. It's just proving difficult to identify and land the right forward players

Hopefully there will be some new arrivals....

A bit harsh, Dave.

I agree he might not join and we need more than just him

Surely the club are trying very hard to sign players though - they certainly did last summer. It's just proving difficult to identify and land the right forward players

Hopefully there will be some new arrivals....
They've had since the last window closing to get players lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.