January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what I'd sure is the case with most Everton fans, I've not seen Sulemana kick a ball but inclined to agree with this fella, a fan of Brighton/French football writer;

Its difficult mate, we are in desperate need of pace and someone who can carry the ball effectively. He might not start for them but he has plenty of ability.

Saying that he is right, we shouldn't be just relying on him and using him as someone who can supplement another striker or attacking midfielder.

Our problem is, we have no pace, no creativity so we are scrounging around for people who could either "make it" in a few years and have some impact now, or has beens (ayew).

The club is the problem here, if we where in a better position signing this lad makes sense so you can ease him in, we are at nearly 12pm on the deadline day and we are running around like headless chickens. Or thats what they should be doing, something makes me think we aren't.

As are you with posting anything and everything
You are a funny guy. Isn’t this a forum meant to be. If you are not happy about this, feel free to click the ignore option. What are you waiting for? I have not pointed a megatron at you.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.