2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it that you think our image is currently? Generally positive? We're the punchline.

Of course the current image is poor. That's not to say it can't get any worse. I'm not defending the board. I think they should go. I just can't stand the abusive/aggressive protests as I find them demeaning in respect of what this great club stands for.

Get a life. The only people obsessing about this are wombats on the internet.

There are less than two days of the transfer window left and, apparently, we have a bit of money to spend. Wouldn't you rather the club focused on that rather than any formalities of announcing a manager.

I assume you weren't alive in an age before the internet?

Mindless.
Hi mate, would take all of about 10 minutes to get a picture a few quotes and then tweet it out that's all it needs for now

Get a life. The only people obsessing about this are wombats on the internet.

There are less than two days of the transfer window left and, apparently, we have a bit of money to spend. Wouldn't you rather the club focused on that rather than any formalities of announcing a manager.

I assume you weren't alive in an age before the internet?

Mindless.
That's weird. You seemed quite interested in public perceptions of the club mere minutes ago. What's changed, pal?
You bad bell

Absolutely lad. More Directors to abuse, more players to terrorise and further for the club's image to decline - Tally Ho!

Of course the current image is poor. That's not to say it can't get any worse. I'm not defending the board. I think they should go. I just can't stand the abusive/aggressive protests as I find them demeaning in respect of what this great club stands for.
How should we get rid of them then? Letter writing campaign?

Listened to the whole thing now.

I wish I could say I feel inspired, or pleased, or even less concerned.

But I came away with the overriding impression that he’s a simple man with simple ideas.

It got very close to the infuriating cliche that “football is a simple game.”

It’s not, I’ve watched it for decades and still don’t have the capacity to fully understand the tactical complexities of any match I watch.

I’ll back him - we all need to - but I’m not filled with confidence.

Oh look, Charlie “I throw claims around for fun” Sweet

Provide a shred of evidence to the CEO being abused. You were adamant that it had been done, so back up the claims you insidious bore

Insidious. Big word. Well done.

The board, including the CEO, has been subject to vile abuse for some time. Are you denying that?

Exactly what statement from the club are you looking to refute?

Listened to the whole thing now.

I wish I could say I feel inspired, or pleased, or even less concerned.

But I came away with the overriding impression that he’s a simple man with simple ideas.

It got very close to the infuriating cliche that “football is a simple game.”

It’s not, I’ve watched it for decades and still don’t have the capacity to fully understand the tactical complexities of any match I watch.

I’ll back him - we all need to - but I’m not filled with confidence.
I will say one thing for him, he's had more victories away to the big 4/5/6/7 (delete as appropriate) clubs than Everton have over the past two decades.

He's as good as we could have got. Nobody can really say Bielsa was an option as he wasn't prepared to manage us now.

Maybe a boring manager with little to no expectations on him is just what we need.

Or maybe we'll get relegated anyway. At least he knows the Championship well.

I disagree that the protests are abusive nor aggressive. Unfortunately the protests are hijacked by people who don't know how to behave in a respectful manner. Then unfortunately the behaviour of the people who confronted players in their cars, become viewed as stereotypical of the entire group of fans. Often lazy journalism, such as the use of toxic.

I will say one thing for him, he's had more victories away to the big 4/5/6/7 (delete as appropriate) clubs than Everton have over the past two decades.

He's as good as we could have got. Nobody can really say Bielsa was an option as he wasn't prepared to manage us now.

Maybe a boring manager with little to no expectations on him is just what we need.

Or maybe we'll get relegated anyway. At least he knows the Championship well.
He has a 27.9% win rate in the premier league, I'm not sure the very occasional result away against the big boys is the power stat you think it is.

Insidious. Big word. Well done.

The board, including the CEO, has been subject to vile abuse for some time. Are you denying that?

Exactly what statement from the club are you looking to refute?
You were adamant they were attacked. Provide evidence.

But you won’t, you’ll skirt the question and cry victim.

And thanks, I bought a dictionary at the weekend.

With the lack of announcement I am starting to question myself much deeper

Is Dyche a real person or a figment of my imagination?

Why are we on a rock floating through the universe and no one knows why?

Is this a simulation?

What if Bill Kenwright actually is right all along?

Status
Not open for further replies.