The Everton Board Thread

No it's "high up" at the club

It's not high up at the BBC. I've been in contact with BBC journalists. They have rules governing these sorts of things at the BBC. It's nothing to do with them.

It was from the club.
Sorry Ian. I must have misheard you on your podcast then.

I'm not commenting on who. I'm saying the BBC say the information came from Everton Football Club. Which means an employee.
Okay, so you instigated a full-scale investigation at the BBC, which resulted in them interrogating Ian Wright to find out who he spoke to?

Or alternatively, did someone say “just tell him it came from Everton, I’ve got real work to do,” I wonder?

Okay, so you instigated a full-scale investigation at the BBC, which resulted in them interrogating Ian Wright to find out who he spoke to?

Or alternatively, did someone say “just tell him it came from Everton, I’ve got real work to do,” I wonder?
I'll leave you to be facetious.

The smear campaign originated and was orchestrated by individuals at Everton Football Club, at the direction of Bill Kenwright

No evidence has ever been presented and no offences reported to Merseyside Police

I'll leave you to be facetious.

The smear campaign originated and was orchestrated by individuals at Everton Football Club, at the direction of Bill Kenwright

No evidence has ever been presented and no offences reported to Merseyside Police
Honestly, I don’t question that the dark arts were employed by the club.

I was just curious how you were able to bring Ian Wright to account.

Worth a read this…

I read that this morning. Interesting.

There has been a relentless barrage of articles against the Everton board in the past few days

It does feel like the nonsense narratives that Bill Kenwright has pushed out for years is now being rejected by the mainstream media

How is it so many publications and media organisations were so reluctant to criticise Bill Kenwright or even mention his name for so many years???

20230128_110720.jpg

For the sake of giving us a fair chance to get a change of direction to the season under a new manager, I sincerely hope the protests are shelved.

We have a reboot going on and the last thing we need is to distract the manager and players with the turmoil that's ensued in the last few weeks - which the media have been feeding off to weaken our club.

This is a zombie board. They'll be gone in the summer, hopefully along with the owner who up until now has been prepared to prop them up. In the meantime we need points...and some unity will go a long way to getting them.

For the sake of giving us a fair chance to get a change of direction to the season under a new manager, I sincerely hope the protests are shelved.

We have a reboot going on and the last thing we need is to distract the manager and players with the turmoil that's ensued in the last few weeks - which the media have been feeding off to weaken our club.

This is a zombie board. They'll be gone in the summer, hopefully along with the owner who up until now has been prepared to prop them up. In the meantime we need points...and some unity will go a long way to getting them.
Not a chance davek

You don't allow someone like Bill Kenwright the opportunity to regroup and then be celebrating in front of the fans like Crystal Palace last season

You should know better than anyone what Bill Kenwright is

Nobody in #AllTogetherNow has ever said not supporting the team. Not once. But you've got no chance where it comes to the board, Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale. Not a chance.

You can stick "Unity" with Bill Kenwright where the sun doesn't shine. He and his proxy David Prentice tried that tactic last season after Leicester Away