January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheff Utd are very, very likely to be a Premier League club next season and if not, he will have many offers from Premier League Clubs in June.

Everton are not certain to be that.

He could break his leg and be out for ages so no guarantee he will play prem football.

Everton now can offer that and if we do go down he would be sold to another premier league team anyway

To be fair, you can’t even blame him for turning us down if true - if there’s truth in a bid, we’ll have to hope for United almost forcing him out, which is unlikely you’d assume. Though he’ll have the undisputed run at ‘starboy’ now ?

The Elanga rumours have gone quiet.

I’m not a massive fan to be honest but he’s pretty similar in ability to Gordon. Getting him on loan would mean we don’t lose anything in quality if we want to target other positions/additions

Give him a chance for what reason? We know exactly what he is.
Hes another in a long line of Managers I didnt want anywhere near this club.

Carlo is clearly the only 1 that I wanted.

But hes here now, my default is back them, I think I even got behind the Fat Kopite for a week, to my eternal shame.

But whatever, you support the club how you want Fam.

The Elanga rumours have gone quiet.

I’m not a massive fan to be honest but he’s pretty similar in ability to Gordon. Getting him on loan would mean we don’t lose anything in quality if we want to target other positions/additions

Dortmund. And United want another winger in of he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.