January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw hardworking players who can retain a tactical shape.

I saw very little in the way of quality, personally.

Buying players after a World Cup in which most players are dead on their feet after 60minutes would be quite silly, IMO.
Dont they have until the end of the month to recuperate? I thought kamada displayed quality. So buy irish players then?

Dont they have until the end of the month to recuperate? I thought kamada displayed quality
Its quite possible we have been scouting some of these players anyway, the boy you mentioned plays in Germany, we defo have scouts in Germany.

Looking at Japans squad list, most of the players play in Europe, so again, if we have scouted these players over a period of time and feel they could do a job, im all for it.

Its quite possible we have been scouting some of these players anyway, the boy you mentioned plays in Germany, we defo have scouts in Germany.

Looking at Japans squad list, most of the players play in Europe, so again, if we have scouted these players over a period of time and feel they could do a job, im all for it.
We have been linked with Kamada a fair bit pre the World Cup I think mainly as his contract is up at the end of the season and he is looking to move on.

We have been linked to Kamada for a few years and it's not just based on the world cup.
Screenshot_20221205-190600_Samsung Internet.jpg

Richy is world class and we got the bare minimum for him says it all about the mismanagement of our club.
The problem is, you need to have a good team to generate better funds, pushing or playing in Europe wound help his profile and probably allows us to get him to sign a new deal. And maybe put a clause in like villa did for Grealish.

Same will happen with Pickford next Summer,
No way he signs a new deal imo. Also maybe Chelsea, utd and spurs will all want a new keeper

Richy is world class and we got the bare minimum for him says it all about the mismanagement of our club.
His value was right based on what he did here. Getting more for him would have required about two thousand different decisions starting years ago. So you're right about our management but I think boiling it down to "how come we didn't get 90m we can't negotiate FFS" misses a lot of the bad stuff that gets us to that point.

His value was right based on what he did here. Getting more for him would have required about two thousand different decisions starting years ago. So you're right about our management but I think boiling it down to "how come we didn't get 90m we can't negotiate FFS" misses a lot of the bad stuff that gets us to that point.
Sure that's my point its deeper mismanagement over years, that brought us to the point where we were forced to part with our best player and biggest asset for a knock down fee because our board and owner have driven us to that point financially, with their imprudent spending and lack of ability to grow our revenue off the field! We were on a deadline from the league to sell him that we had very little bargaining position, add in our decline year on year in league positions and is it any wonder a player of his level wants to leave, that's horrific mismanagement. On another related point it's little wonder we can't score goals when most of the creativity and goal scoring has been stripped out of the team over the last few seasons.

Levy will probably ask you for 100 millions plus...should have kept him until after the world cup but understand we had no choice with ffp and Dominic Calvert-Lewin injury.
He will want out from Spurs soon, his stock has risen massively in the World Cup real will probably cone calling in the summer and Spurs will probably double there money.

Status
Not open for further replies.