January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really weren’t considering they needed money in the summer so accepted such a small fee up top
We would’ve been better off combining both of their small fees and purchased someone who can score goals. Again this is lampard and thelwell’s fault. They should be held accountable for signing trash

Or, and bear with me with this, he’s looking at HELPING our forward options, considering we interchange Gordon, McNeil and Gray without extra options for the wide positions
McNeil or Gray wouldn’t be able to get into any starting 11 of any team in the epl possibly not even on the bench either. Add Maupay to that list too

We would’ve been better off combining both of their small fees and purchased someone who can score goals. Again this is lampard and thelwell’s fault. They should be held accountable for signing trash
They aren’t trash though? Maupay can score goals in this league, that’s why he was bought, McNeil already has two goals and could have had another couple

So he's saying that the forwards he bought a few months ago aren't good enough, and that he wants more money to buy yet more forwards.

It's the only excuse he has left. Some buy it, I don't. We need a better manager.
Yes the manager DOF deserve criticism when they get it wrong but it's not unique to this manager. How about also looking at the board that left us in a position of having to sell our best player to satisfy FFP and spread that budget over the entire team? I agree our scouting needs to be better but we needed six or seven players from one small pot.

They aren’t trash though? Maupay can score goals in this league, that’s why he was bought, McNeil already has two goals and could have had another couple
McNeil is the worst signing he’s our Richy replacement.
He’s our LW and has no pace, he’s one footed and doesn’t score or assist.

He’s terrible.. we signed the wrong player from burnley.

Oh and we’re stuck paying his wages for 5 years. Lol

I don’t know how many times this needs saying but I’m gonna say it loud and clear HE WAS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR RICHY!!! We didn’t sign one for him, we signed players for wide positions to provide for the forwards

Oh and incase you weren’t aware, which you clearly aren’t, he already has 2 goals this season

Oh and we’re stuck paying his wages for 5 years. Lol
He is not richys replacement. We signed him because there wasn’t a long queue of players wanting to sign for us … reality !!

He is not richys replacement. We signed him because there wasn’t a long queue of players wanting to sign for us … reality !!
Not true we could’ve signed Cornet from Burnley instead or Sarr or chukwueze. I know there’s more but yea this is the point.

We’re looking less attractive now and to think kudus would come now is insanity.

Not true we could’ve signed Cornet from Burnley instead or Sarr or chukwueze. I know there’s more but yea this is the point.

We’re looking less attractive now and to think kudus would come now is insanity.

Don’t think kudus was ever coming. Think they talk to lads like him to keep us all interested

Status
Not open for further replies.