Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Maupay is such a bad signing that people are acting like he doesn’t even exist, as if we have absolutely no striker upfront and scoring a goal is an impossibility.

Lampard is just Big Sam without the points and a more affable personality.
Big Sam is levels above lampard bro. You cannot compare the two. Id take big Sam in a heart beat but very doubtful that he would come. He deserves a season and never got that.

It’s customary when leaving the forum, to do a leaving thread and also to hold nothing back.

Proceed …….
Never said leaving I said we’re getting relegated and I’m not watching with lampard and thelwell in charge. Already made a huge mess signed players will never make any money off of.

Your wasting your time, too many don't care about results, it's OK for Everton to lose if they like the managers persona.
100% you’re right. Like stats speak for themself. We’re in deep deep trouble and even more so now since we had a chance to sack him before the World Cup… could’ve had an intelligent manager in to Atleast work with the team over the break.

As I said previously. Twenty three games left. Nine home and away to top seven teams. I can’t see us getting anything in these games. We have already lost to United and Chelsea at home. Others have easily taken points from them at home.

That leaves us with fourteen against the rest. To stay up we need between 6-8 wins and a few draws in these fourteen games.

Considering we have only managed three wins in fifteen this doesn’t look likely.

Currently I have us finishing on between 27-30 points. That more than likely puts joint to second bottom.

For this not to happen three things need to go in our favour.

We have the best transfer window in years during the January window. Sign players who turn our season around and we shoot up the league. Given we have little to spend this seems unlikely.

The current team has a major turn around in form and gets the wins to get us safe. Can anyone actually see that? Unlikely.

Three other teams in the league have a major collapse and don’t get more than twenty seven points. Again unlikely. You can expect one team to collapse but not three.

People need to realise we are in real real trouble.

I mean over the last couple of years, we have got good results against top 7 teams.

We need to be more consistent, keep DCL fit and hopefully get a couple of players in in January.

It's also probably quite likely on previous seasons 3 years get under 32 points. We probably need 4 or 5 wins.

I mean over the last couple of years, we have got good results against top 7 teams.

We need to be more consistent, keep Dominic Calvert-Lewin fit and hopefully get a couple of players in in January.

It's also probably quite likely on previous seasons 3 years get under 32 points. We probably need 4 or 5 wins.

What? You think we will stay up on 32 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.