Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All four really crap?

Possibly, but I’m not sure they even get close to our crappest signings in recent years.

What’s more telling, is that Big Sam brought those players in and got a contribution from them that kept us up and finishing 8th in the league. Lampard wouldn’t get that from Walcott and Tosun, he’d buy them and then tell you that they aren’t good enough to score goals.

This thread is depressing yes things are bad now but they can turn. If anything we were in deeper trouble last season lets see what the next group of games brings we have been bobbins away from home for years, I will judge it on the upcoming home games we need a few wins and some good signings.

Possibly, but I’m not sure they even get close to our crappest signings in recent years.

What’s more telling, is that Big Sam brought those players in and got a contribution from them that kept us up and finishing 8th in the league. Lampard wouldn’t get that from Walcott and Tosun, he’d buy them and then tell you that they aren’t good enough to score goals.

Sorry but Alladyce didn’t keep us up in the sense that is portrayed. Plus the football was amongst the worst I’ve ever seen matched only by the Benitez/Lampard era. I want Lampard gone because he’s obviously inept and we are likely going down but any revisionist talk about Alladyce needs putting in the bin. He was a stain on the club beaten only by Benitez.

Reactions: Ian
Sorry but Alladyce didn’t keep us up in the sense that is portrayed. Plus the football was amongst the worst I’ve ever seen matched only by the Benitez/Lampard era. I want Lampard gone because he’s obviously inept and we are likely going down but any revisionist talk about Alladyce needs putting in the bin. He was a stain on the club beaten only by Benitez.
How was he a stain when no manager since has finished higher then him?
The stain is Moshiri who put down the groundwork that resulted in needing Sam.

It’s revisionism to say he didn’t keep us up! We were in abject disarray before he turned up, getting bummed by Southampton with Unsy crying in public and having Big Joe march down to help him.

Yes, we beat an awful West Ham side at home with him in the stands, the equivalent to beating a modern day Palace or West Ham at home really. But we were awful and threatened with relegation make no mistake!

Lampard’s football is worse than Big Sam’s! You’d at least score the odd goal and gain a few points with Sam, whereas Lampard plays a flat back 10 and tells you scoring goals is an impossibility. I’d be much more confident of survival with Big Sam!

The main difference between Big Sam and Lampard is their persona, which includes both looks and personality. Sam didn’t hide his lack of charm, in fact Sam probably thinks charm is ‘hot air’.

Lampard has charisma and a face that is beautiful compared to Sam looking like a fat bulldog chewing on a wasp and it makes a difference to how they are perceived. It’s remarkable how far a bit of charisma and a relatively attractive face can take you tbh.

It’s revisionism to say he didn’t keep us up! We were in abject disarray before he turned up, getting bummed by Southampton with Unsy crying in public and having Big Joe march down to help him.

Yes, we beat an awful West Ham side at home with him in the stands, the equivalent to beating a modern day Palace or West Ham at home really. But we were awful and threatened with relegation make no mistake!

Lampard’s football is worse than Big Sam’s! You’d at least score the odd goal and gain a few points with Sam, whereas Lampard plays a flat back 10 and tells you scoring goals is an impossibility. I’d be much more confident of survival with Big Sam!

The main difference between Big Sam and Lampard is their persona, which includes both looks and personality. Sam didn’t hide his lack of charm, in fact Sam probably thinks charm is ‘hot air’.

Lampard has charisma and a face that is beautiful compared to Sam looking like a fat bulldog chewing on a wasp and it makes a difference to how they are perceived. It’s remarkable how far a bit of charisma and a relatively attractive face can take you tbh.

Sorry can’t agree on anything about Alladyce. Mental

But the last point I think you’re trying to say a lot of fans have fallen for Lampards “look at me I get this club” shtick. I agree with that. It’s certainly masked his poor managerial performance so far.

Done watching Everton until we sack the fraud lampard and thelwell. Seriously it’s unnecessary stress if lampard gets the winter window we are 100% going to the championship. I don’t think you guys get that lol

Done watching Everton until we sack the fraud lampard and thelwell. Seriously it’s unnecessary stress if lampard gets the winter window we are 100% going to the championship. I don’t think you guys get that lol

It’s customary when leaving the forum, to do a leaving thread and also to hold nothing back.

Proceed …….

Status
Not open for further replies.