January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check his recent history in the Prem.

Check his age.

Check his injury history.

He went to the middle East for huge money - he openly said so at the time.

If we can find a financial arrangement that works we should be looking into a loan for this guy.
1 good season in the Premier League and 1 in the Championship so deffo worth a punt if we can do a loan to buy deal for example.
Also he is a bit of a playmaker what i can remember who could play more central. Him and this Beto guy by January 7th please lol

I don't mind what league they come from as long as they are good players and improve the team

If it's some middle eastern league where he got paid shedloads, so what. The only question should be does he improve us.

Check his age.

If we can find a financial arrangement that works we should be looking into a loan for this guy.
a player with ability but money motivated not football motivated. Just saying

Hwang S Korea, No 9, who does he play for, wish it was us.
Watched him in the air, on the deck, 98 mins of running.

How much to bring him in.

Kudus in the other game.Ask Idissa to have a word.

Check his age.

Yes
1 good season in the Premier League and 1 in the Championship so deffo worth a punt if we can do a loan to buy deal for example.
Also he is a bit of a playmaker what i can remember who could play more central. Him and this Beto guy by January 7th please lol
Yes, best as a free roaming No. 10
Some highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.