Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an upgrade so yes. What's another season of transition for those kerrazy toffees.

I think Frank stays and people moan when he goes to another club and does well.
Look I like Frank and I do want him to do well as he is the first manager we have had in a while who seems to understand what the club is about. However you can dress it up as much as you want but Frank is not a manager for me, there is just something missing with him and that's despite his highly qualified backroom team. I'm not saying there is not a role for him within a football club but I just think it will ever be as a manager.

Why not ?

20th placed Wolves got Lopetegui and Aston Villa were below us in the table when they appointed Emery.
If we were good enough as a project for Carlo Angellotti why wouldnt any manager in the world consider us worthy of a go.
Liverpool FC RS , there to be battled against, tge football City, Man Utd ,Man City up the road, we are the last Corner of the jig saw.
So any manager will consider the project.
Only Real Madrid would Carlo have left for, they knocked, but we knew it.

Why not ?

20th placed Wolves got Lopetegui and Aston Villa were below us in the table when they appointed Emery.
If we have been a good enough project for Carlo Angellotti then any manager will consider us.
Within 1mile to 40miles, RS,Utd ,City we are the missing corner.

Ask any manager if thet fancy trying to get us to somewhere near their level.

What makes you lot think he would come to us and have to deal with our squad ?
He is currently unemployed.
We are still a relatively big club , despite decades of mismanagement.
This current squad has shortcomings , but is currently massively underachieving.
Any half decent manager should be able to immediately improve things , and therefore appear to be a success.

Pochettino would dump thelwell and drop all our forwards maybe even sell at at loss except for Gordon he could get the best out of him. Lampard & thelwell are taking us to the championship 100%.

He is currently unemployed.
We are still a relatively big club , despite decades of mismanagement.
This current squad has shortcomings , but is currently massively underachieving.
Any half decent manager should be able to immediately improve things , and therefore appear to be a success.
And if it didn't work out after 8 months we could just bang him 10 million and bring in the next fella on the list.
Alternatively we could just back Frank Lampard and give him the time to sort the mess out.
I'm for option 2

Status
Not open for further replies.