Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get, him the second a CL European club needs a manager he’ll be poached. Ancelotti all over again.

While the club is in the state it’s in every manager is doomed to fail.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of people who think we can "manager" our way out of the mess we are in

At some point, you need to have quality players as well.

Which we do not have a lot of

We've drastically improved our spine, which was job one to get us to be competitive.

Now we need attacking reinforcements, and not just one or two.

There is no manager that could have us playing beautiful attacking football, without throwing bodies forward and leaving us exposed, with this lot of attacking options.

Funny people in here saying he couldn't win trophies and was crap in the CL final

We'd all kill to be in group stage let a alone the final

He is miles better than Lampard

Martinez can stay available
Fair play to Bobby, he pointed the torpedo at his own submarine today.

Massively underachieved once again.

His post match interview was a masterpiece in Bobby speak.

He was proud of his team.

The toxicity of Goodison would be peak Chernobyl if we reappoint this spoofer.

When the inside story of the Begian world cup campiagn comes out, he is destined to be schooled by Roy Keane on ITV for eternity.

Points will always be far more important than image to me, that’s why I wasn’t cacking myself about Allardyce. However, we do need to think about image, especially if Moshiri is looking to sell up in the near future. If we want to attract box office owners, we need to be a box office club!

Poch is a ‘box office’ name, his last job was PSG. Staying in the Premier League and moving to a new stadium with Poch as manager makes us so much more attractive than being relegated or staying up on the last day with Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.