January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo and others saying Michael Keane off on loan in Jan...

...surely we can sell ?
No-one's buying that donkey.

If there's someone interested in taking him on loan and they're prepared to pay his wages, that's the absolute best we're gonna get. Might be able to negotiate an option to buy if the other club is run by an absolute moron.

Would have a look at Matheus Pereira on a loan with an option.
Yes!!, wasted where he is now, my mate saw him in Goals, an indoor football place near Dudley last week and he asked him if he would like to be back playing in the Prem and he said he would love to be playing in England. Think he must still have a place near Brum as he been to a few West Brom matches this season and been seen in a couple of the local Asda's ?

Hello boss scouts. I am here to update you on one of the targets you identified and cried for only months ago.

Turns out he’s a bum. You’ve got until sundown to come and confess you were wrong and indeed know diddly squat about scouting or if not the vaults shall judge your Gilmour sins.

See you.

I searched my file to see if i had mentioned him. This is what i found when I put Gilmour in

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/moving-to-cumbria.104053/page-3#post-6359336

No-one's buying that donkey.

If there's someone interested in taking him on loan and they're prepared to pay his wages, that's the absolute best we're gonna get. Might be able to negotiate an option to buy if the other club is run by an absolute moron.

Surely there will be teams queuing up to buy him seeing as he was voted man of the match on GrandOldTeam.com/butties in some lockdown training sessions the other year??? @MaupsGoat

Hello boss scouts. I am here to update you on one of the targets you identified and cried for only months ago.

Turns out he’s a bum. You’ve got until sundown to come and confess you were wrong and indeed know diddly squat about scouting or if not the vaults shall judge your Gilmour sins.

See you.

'star' being used very generously there

See you.

I am still convinced there is a player there, and I am going to blame all this on his VERY staunch mother who looks like she'd scoop my eyeballs out

Status
Not open for further replies.