Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelife

Player Valuation: £40m
Mauricio Pochettino on Talksport last night was asked about whether he would’ve taken the Villa job. He confirmed he would consider any Premier League job. Rumours of him being an Everton candidate are bubbling away.

Now we may be emotionally invested in Frank’s project but if we could have Pochettino in tomorrow, would we? We know the board like to splash out on the big names. If we lose to Wolves on Boxing Day and Lampard is sacked, it may be too late.

Let me know your thoughts.

Mauricio Pochettino on Talksport last night was asked about whether he would’ve taken the Villa job. He confirmed he would consider any Premier League job. Rumours of him being an Everton candidate are bubbling away.

Now we may be emotionally invested in Frank’s project but if we could have Pochettino in tomorrow, would we? We know the board like to splash out on the big names.
Voted yes, he's an apparent improvement.
But there isn't a vacancy yet
If we lose to Wolves on Boxing Day and Lampard is sacked, it may be too late.

Let me know your thoughts.
It's only one game extra - no big deal.
But there's no vacancy yet.
Yet he's an apparent improvement
*resets circular argument loop.

Is he saying 'Come And Get Me' ?
He seems to be - we maybe have to act quick or its all moot
Again, there's no vacancy yet.

Has that ever stopped Moshiri?
It is, after all His Train Set

He is a top status manager that Moshiri would love to have associated with Everton. Evertons most enjoyable times over the past few years have come from the Carlo reign so I am happy Moshiri followed this path. Maybe he should do it again with Potch.

Status
Not open for further replies.