Season Ticket Prices 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on here a member of the People Club seating? How much are these at present? This will probably be the minimum for the new stadium for any kind of hospitality I assume.

Been sent an email this morning saying renewal window now open.
Has anyone renewed yet ?
I normally renew by phoning up as I don’t trust technology.
Was just wondering if you click renew and do it through the link does it give the option to buy the physical card ?
It did last season, don't know why it would be different this one. But y'know Everton.?‍♂️

Increase after last seasons pathetic showing is a bit mad on timing, however they have held prices for a good few years, we still have one of the cheapest in the prem don't we? And we have a new stadium to pay for

I just lash a tenner a week away in a jar from the date of the last renewal, £520 in there by the time the next seasons has to be paid then I just add the £100 odd and its sorted, saves paying the £30 fee for using the direct debit thing aswell.

In fairness the price is relative to our performances of late .. if we can improve most people won’t have a real problem with increase. Don’t think many will opt out on the basis we are moving the following season . We just need things to improve as it’s a constant worry of late . The club needs a big boost from somewhere in the next 6 weeks and we can start to relax and enjoy the football again . Here’s hoping ……!

Status
Not open for further replies.