Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he have us is the question
Poch is in a difficult position, overlooked for the big jobs since he left PSG but rejecting clubs a similar size to us.

If he wants another job he has to take something and the longer it goes the more he might look at someone like Everton as the next best thing being an under performing big club with a phenominal fanbase with a new stadium on the way....

Poch is in a difficult position, overlooked for the big jobs since he left PSG but rejecting clubs a similar size to us.

If he wants another job he has to take something and the longer it goes the more he might look at someone like Everton as the next best thing being an under performing big club with a phenominal fanbase with a new stadium on the way....
He said he is ready to come back to management after the World Cup ….

I want Frank to succeed mainly because the list of realistic alternatives is absolutely abysmal
This
Every day and twice in Sunday

That in a nutshell is 50% of 'Stick' argument
The other 50% is that we've tried multiple changes that didn't work...which may have been just as much to do with the state of the actual multiple choices.

Which brings me to the man in charge Monty Burns., sorry Moshiri...(or maybe on any given day its Kenwright, who can tell - which is part of the problem)

If Moshiri gets it in his head...which he might...to suddenly pull the plug - its all moot.

That makes me want to vomit from my knees up. Out of the frying pan into the fire .
Can any fan give reasons for why Martinez would be a good choice to manage Everton now? Isn’t there enough to see why he wasn’t good enough last time! Yes he was good and gave us hope in that first season he was manager but he never learned from the mistakes he was making and we just went further downhill the more he used the system that he continued to us, it would be football suicide to bring him back and we are in a enough trouble already without adding to it. Once bitten twice shy, thanks but no thank!!

If we can get Carlo then we can get poch. Carlo has won more in one season Than poch has in a lifetime.

Should go all out for Tuchel and give him an open chequebook and the promise of bramley moore.

Sadly we’re scraping points with frank and celebrating home wins against crystal palace like we’ve conquered Europe

If we can get Carlo then we can get poch. Carlo has won more in one season Than poch has in a lifetime.

Should go all out for Tuchel and give him an open chequebook and the promise of bramley moore.

Sadly we’re scraping points with frank and celebrating home wins against crystal palace like we’ve conquered Europe

Please explain, how the open cheque book thing works ?

I mean if Tuchel or Poch would even talk to us without laughing uncontrollably then I'd probably twist. Frank could have few complaints if Everton did.

Status
Not open for further replies.