2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not championship level. He played most games for a team last year that performed well. But he played in a side that all knew what they were doing and he never got chucked up top to lead the line.
Maybe. Just maybe. its us.
I put this one down to us.
He couldn’t score goals in a Brighton team that is offensively minded and creates far more chances than we do. Doesn’t need to be a scientist to work that he wouldn’t score goals for us.

He couldn’t score goals in a Brighton team that is offensively minded and creates far more chances than we do. Doesn’t need to be a scientist to work that he wouldn’t score goals for us.

Scored 8 goals. But played in a team with a system and contributed to that offensive minded style.
Comes to a club that wouldnt even know what the word meant.

Really surprised he's not converting all these chances that Gordon, Gray and McNeil are plating up for him
Not their fault that he keeps running in the wrong areas of the pitch or simply uncapable of controlling a pass to him with pressure from the opposition. He is woeful...during the match I think I heard that he scored 3 goals in the last 21 premier league games he has been involved...shocking stats that for a striker.

He's not championship level. He played most games for a team last year that performed well. But he played in a side that all knew what they were doing and he never got chucked up top to lead the line.
Maybe. Just maybe. its us.
I put this one down to us.

Agree.

Potterball got the best oot of him.

Not their fault that he keeps running in the wrong areas of the pitch or simply uncapable of controlling a pass to him with pressure from the opposition. He is woeful...during the match I think I heard that he scored 3 goals in the last 21 premier league games he has been involved...shocking stats that for a striker.

Yeah. Cos they've really been teeing up whoever is playing there.
The service is non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.