Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it's what I want to happen, but if Martinez was first choice last time and the barrier was him wanting to take Belgium to the World Cup, then he'll be right at the top of the list this time too.

I can see the argument for him: his deficiency was organising a defence but with the experience of Pickford, Coady, Tarkowski and Gueye back there they should be able to self-organise to a large extent. The big issue is the co-ordination of our attacking play and that's where Bobby could probably improve us.

But the big issue is our attacking players just don't have much more in them and need to be improved to survive.

Haha you think we are going anywhere else ?
Why not? If villa can get someone like emery, then we should be able to get someone.

Or if not, we need to find someone like Brighton did who was relatively unknown.

There's more than a load of ex or unemployed managers out there.

Why not? If villa can get someone like emery, then we should be able to get someone.

Or if not, we need to find someone like Brighton did who was relatively unknown.

There's more than a load of ex or unemployed managers out there.
Fine name them and I’ll add to poll if they're credible - but remember this is Everton we don’t do thinking outside the box

Maybe poll how many of us want Lampard gone first?

I doubt it'd be a majority even after the last three weeks.

These alternatives will have to wait until the new year...when hopefully they wont be needed and we can laugh our bollocks off at this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.