Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to do better this time. However really the defeat previously was let's be clear down to Lampard's poor team selection and tactics for the most part and for about 40 % crack performances from the players.

Ahh perfectly timed leak. Bournmouth links to Bielsa. Nice incentive for their players to prove their worth to a potential new manager in the last game before 6 weeks of brainwashing via that little interpreter chap.

But on the positive side, 6 weeks with a couple of friendlies won’t be enough for him to implement his style and their first 8 matches after the WC they’ll score 3 per game but concede 96.

I'd take this TBH. A point on our travels. This game isn't one for pretty.

Regroup over the break
Point isn't good enough, not when we are 4 from the bottom, say Forest beat Palace, they would then be 2 points behind us, if Southampton get a win they could go above us, we have to win.
Everton at manageress Bournemouth should be a straight forward 3 points

We've lost three home games already and away draws aren't going to be much good, especially against teams like Bournemouth.
No disrespect meant to them, but you know what I mean.

If we do lose I hope they don't do anything stupid like sacking the manager. The players are largely responsible for our poor
performances.

It might be tempting because it would give us six weeks to get someone in, but Lampard kept us up last season and he seems to have brought in a good a good support staff and we'd lose them, as well.

Point isn't good enough, not when we are 4 from the bottom, say Forest beat Palace, they would then be 2 points behind us, if Southampton get a win they could go above us, we have to win.
Everton at manageress Bournemouth should be a straight forward 3 points
We've never beaten them away in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.