January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess money will be tight again this window and have we not already reached our loan quota for the season, Vinagre and Coady? So if we need to sell before we can buy I imagine it will be all end of window business which does not help ?‍♂️

Unpopular opinion but I’d have taken Barkley on a free in the summer. Feel free to slate me.
Didn't mean to like that post, was looking for the complete opposite.

Player had his chance and has gone. Let's stop talking about him now.

What’s the likelihood we are going to be able to do any business in Jan. It’s a notoriously difficult window to work in and the fact we need, at a minimum, two attackers of a decent standard then it’s a big ask.

Reckon the main target should be a wide forward/10, at least in terms of money spent.
It seems clear this season that we need a creative player, no just in style but in personality and instinct.
Players that try to play within the play.
If we can get a player like that I think Onana and Garner get in and feed off that play, present their creativeness, but it can't be them as is.
Sure we need 9s, 7s, 11s, but for the next stage got get this guy first. That guy doesn't have to be the one that gets us the cup, but the character needs to present.
Don't know where Noa Lang will end up, but that the type of mentality. The Zaha's as this stage are too wide. Need someone in front of Garner, Iwobi and Onana, not to the side.

What’s the likelihood we are going to be able to do any business in Jan. It’s a notoriously difficult window to work in and the fact we need, at a minimum, two attackers of a decent standard then it’s a big ask.
Plenty of available markets outside the premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.