Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to almost always lose to Fulham away. I think we broke the jinx the weekend before the cup final v Chelsea which feels like a couple of years ago. But wasn't. Think they have an equally appalling record at Goodison
Yeah it was almost always a home win

We finally won there a couple of times in more recent years. I remember Naismith getting a winner there under Martinez

Yeah it was almost always a home win

We finally won there a couple of times in more recent years. I remember Naismith getting a winner there under Martinez
I recall Osman scoring a cracker there a week before we lost to a lampard strike in the cup final. Pretty sure they were wishing us all the best. Think it was around the time I'd just met my ex wife. Fantastic days. Though. Maybe my memory is skewed

Didn’t get to watch it, only just watched the highlights at a glance.

Considering how bad our defence was last season, it’s encouraging that we can hold on like that. Pickford was great. Mitrovic on Gueye was definitely a red card for me.

Can’t fault what Frank is doing so far. Made us sound at the back and the midfield is much improved. Just need more cutting edge up front.

Considering the amount of times that Mitrovic was standing alone in our penalty area, with the ball at his feet, it a miracle we didn’t lose 5-0. If he was an Everton player, and muffed his shots that many times ( I think it was 11 shots with one on target), he would have been battered by Evertonians.

And I don't think I've ever seen a ref have a better position of an incident, right in front of it, couple of feet away, and looking right at it, would of heard the crunch too, absolutely disgrace this bent officiating, scandal!
Someone made a good point about the game at half t8’e. The game has no emotion to it at all, nobody reacts. If our players react to it, VAR looks at it and we perhaps see justice prevail. The game was a bit emotionless.

Status
Not open for further replies.