1- Carlo Ancelotti 1.53
2- David Moyes 1.50
3- Ronald Koeman 1.47
4- Roberto Martinez 1.44
5- Sam Allardyce 1.42
6- Marco Silva 1.28
7- Frank Lampard 1.03
8- Rafael Benitez 1.00

I think this just highlights how far away we are from the pre Benitez days, we are miles off it! Pressure needs to be applied to frank to get results, if he isn`t capable then we need to have some balls to try something else, I will not accept relegation because Frank is a nice fella and gets the club......
Excellent stats! Here's some more for you!

Rafael Benitez's 31.82 win percentage as Everton manager is the lowest for a permanent Everton boss since Howard Kendall's third stint in charge of the club. Below him is the often reviled Mike Walker. Benitez's winning percentage is lower than Walter Smith, Ian Buchan, and of course our fearless leader Frank Lampard, coming in at 35.29. If Everton were to lose our next three games, Frank would STILL be above Rafael Benitez's winning percentage with a 32.43. Frank has done very well to improve the team after succeeding the worst Everton manager in possibly our entire history.

Excellent stats! Here's some more for you!

Rafael Benitez's 31.82 win percentage as Everton manager is the lowest for a permanent Everton boss since Howard Kendall's third stint in charge of the club. Below him is the often reviled Mike Walker. Benitez's winning percentage is lower than Walter Smith, Ian Buchan, and of course our fearless leader Frank Lampard, coming in at 35.29. If Everton were to lose our next three games, Frank would STILL be above Rafael Benitez's winning percentage with a 32.43. Frank has done very well to improve the team after succeeding the worst Everton manager in possibly our entire history.

Kopties won't like that post

Yes no problem....

That win, no matter how good doesn`t make that much difference if the we don`t follow up on this result and that performance, 1 swallow doesn`t make a summer.

More frustratingly is that performance has been in them yet we`ve not done ourselves justice in the previous 3 games, had we played like that I`m sure we would have got something from those.

With that win Frank does over take Walter Smith win %, Franks is now 30%, Points Per Game (PPG) is still 1.10 and still 3rd worst behind Benitez and Walker but he still remains bottom of the lot for Goals Per Game.

I`m hoping this is the turn in our fortunes, these stats can change significantly if we keep putting on shows like we saw on Saturday.

View attachment 188312

Your Spanish goose is cooked here mate if you're hanging on to goals per game.

Face it. The fat mess is on par with Walker as our worst manager in FOREVER

Yes no problem....

That win, no matter how good doesn`t make that much difference if the we don`t follow up on this result and that performance, 1 swallow doesn`t make a summer.

More frustratingly is that performance has been in them yet we`ve not done ourselves justice in the previous 3 games, had we played like that I`m sure we would have got something from those.

With that win Frank does over take Walter Smith win %, Franks is now 30%, Points Per Game (PPG) is still 1.10 and still 3rd worst behind Benitez and Walker but he still remains bottom of the lot for Goals Per Game.

I`m hoping this is the turn in our fortunes, these stats can change significantly if we keep putting on shows like we saw on Saturday.

View attachment 188312
Yeah this is wrong idk where you got this. Frank has won 12 from 34, and if he wins two more he is above Allardyce and level with Howard Kendall's 2nd time in charge. One swallow doesn't make a summer but considering the very low number of swallows from our recent bosses, I will take them as they come!

Your Spanish goose is cooked here mate if you're hanging on to goals per game.

Face it. The fat mess is on par with Walker as our worst manager in FOREVER
Won a single game more than Walker with a team that got 59 points the previous season, alienated players and staff, sacked people for no reason and yet still has a small but vocal cult. Boggles the mind.

But I'm not ignoring the opposition.

Man U and Newcastle could or should've been draws. Beat them both in the run to avoid relegation last season.

Speaking of teams at the bottom of the table, Leicester is at the bottom and coming in a couple of week, and they won't be a gimmie.
Newcastle have spent 200 million since January, United have spent a fortune as well and have an actual competent manager and squad as opposed to last season. We aren't a top football team. The benchmark for growth from last season should be a better points total and a better squad, as well as more cultural benchmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.