Referees and Everton 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think this is against Everton, there just useless, all teams are getting done by time, some fans seems to think they dont like us, reality is they cant do the job thats all
I don't think it's that simple, because as well as being incompetent, a lot of them are also weak individuals who don't want to rock the boat with the big clubs, but they will attempt to show that they are tough against the lower clubs. Anthony Taylor is an exception I think, or at least currently he is.

They deffo have an agenda to keep the league competitive at the top but don't think Everton are even in their radar. They are just crap but I do wonder if because Goodison can get on the refs back if they sometimes give decisions out of spite

I don't think it's that simple, because as well as being incompetent, a lot of them are also weak individuals who don't want to rock the boat with the big clubs, but they will attempt to show that they are tough against the lower clubs. Anthony Taylor is an exception I think, or at least currently he is.
Taylor is the most bent ref in the league, literally gets all the big games to ensure the outcome the league wants.

Remember the other week when the man utd injured player was allowed to stay on the pitch,ridiculous rule I think but it is a ruling to go off?
Again I think the referee was correct.

I cannot remember if it was when Gordon or Onana was booked, but because the player needed treatment because of a foul where the other player was given a card he does not have to leave the field.

Rule 5.3 injuries.

I agree with your general point but Taylor is no better than the rest. Plus all the retired crap refs have been booted upstairs to VAR to keep their pensions topped up. Jobs for the boys.

Again I think the referee was correct.

I cannot remember if it was when Gordon or Onana was booked, but because the player needed treatment because of a foul where the other player was given a card he does not have to leave the field.

Rule 5.3 injuries.
It’s a rule which refs don’t follow. Every week it happens. It’s happened to us a few times this year.

What in the name of everything that's holy was that linesman thinking. It absolutely beggers belief.
I was at the game behind the goal and not in line with play and I knew it was onside.
I don't understand what the linesman was thinking, he must have had his eyes closed and thought he had missed something.

It’s a rule which refs don’t follow. Every week it happens. It’s happened to us a few times this year.
Is it?

Or is that players don’t know the rules so go off with the physio even when they don’t have to?

There is a difference between the ref telling players they have to leave and players just leaving.

Yesterday Gordon went off when Zaha fouled him and then got booked, but I don’t think the ref told him to I think he just went off. He was already off the pitch with the physio when the yellow card was shown. (I think)

Is it?

Or is that players don’t know the rules so go off with the physio even when they don’t have to?

There is a difference between the ref telling players they have to leave and players just leaving.

Yesterday Gordon went off when Zaha fouled him and then got booked, but I don’t think the ref told him to I think he just went off. He was already off the pitch with the physio when the yellow card was shown. (I think)
I’ve seen refs countlessly usher players off who are injured yet the opposition player received a booking or a red

I was at the game behind the goal and not in line with play and I knew it was onside.
I don't understand what the linesman was thinking, he must have had his eyes closed and thought he had missed something.
he was about 3 metres from keeping up with defensive line so it may have appeared a lot tighter to him than it was. If he was level with the defender, AG is miles onside

Status
Not open for further replies.