Hotels close to Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis1878

Player Valuation: £30m
I’m looking at staying at a hotel not too far away from Goodison for games this season as it’s too far for me to go there and back in a day really so better to make a weekend of it.

Any recommendations of hotels that have decent transport links to Goodison Park?

There's a couple of guest houses across the park from gp. Not sure of the quality... Or if they are overloaded with kopite rubbish

Are you driving and how far?

Hotels have cottoned on and matchdays/weekends are expensive.

If arriving in town then staying there would be best. Easy train to Kirkdale and back out.

I’m looking at staying at a hotel not too far away from Goodison for games this season as it’s too far for me to go there and back in a day really so better to make a weekend of it.

Any recommendations of hotels that have decent transport links to Goodison Park?
Premier Inn in the city centre then the soccer bus to and from the ground (£4 return) is my tried and tested method.

Are you driving and how far?

Hotels have cottoned on and matchdays/weekends are expensive.

If arriving in town then staying there would be best. Easy train to Kirkdale and back out.
Yeah driving from Norwich mate, thought about getting there Friday night so I'm not going there and back all on Saturday

Loads of Airbnb’s in the city centre mate, ranging from very cheap, to expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.