2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has brought in some very solid players that have improved us massively.

To next big challenge is to bring in players who can take us up another level. Onana could be one.

Brighton seem to have a knack for identifying really good unknown players. Would be good if Thelwell and his team can do similar.

Big Kev better have a winger or wide forward and a striker at the ready for the beginning of January.
I don't think we'll move in the January window unless we're required too or the correct deal is available at the right price. The latter isn't common in January.

Let's not forget, we're still shackled by the PL's sustainability rules, and we will be for a while.

Forget the January window
We will be fine this season unless injury strikes us

Would love him to have the summer window boxed off by the end of theJanuary window deals done and players terms agreed with agents so come June we get them in and get them ready

No more summer sagas

Big Kev better have a winger or wide forward and a striker at the ready for the beginning of January.

Just read Trossard will only have 6 months left on his contract in January.

Way he's playing at the moment would be a shrewd signing if we could tempt Brighton into selling if he refused a new deal.

£15 millions get it done !

Just read Trossard will only have 6 months left on his contract in January.

Way he's playing at the moment would be a shrewd signing if we could tempt Brighton into selling if he refused a new deal.

£15 millions get it done !
Very good player not sure if Brighton would let him go especially in January

Very good player not sure if Brighton would let him go especially in January

Depends if he signs a new deal or not I imagine as they aint a club owned by very wealthy benefactors. Either sell him for £10-15 millions in January or lose him for nought 6 months later.

I imagine Newcastle will be all over him sadly with their DOF being ex Brighton.

I don't think we'll move in the January window unless we're required too or the correct deal is available at the right price. The latter isn't common in January.

Let's not forget, we're still shackled by the PL's sustainability rules, and we will be for a while.
Think there will be something done in January, we were trying moves up to the deadline so there was obviously a bit of budget and getting the likes of Allan off the books will also help. Ben Brereton Díaz will be down to his last 6 months so there might be a cheap deal there plus we still have a domestic loan to be used so I'd expect someone in up front even if it's not a blockbuster. Would also think we'll likely have another sniff around Joao Pedro / Kudus / Gakpo to see if there's a deal to be done.

This brothers cooking. Made out previous transfer gurus look like the fools they are
Id like him to bring in someone to sort out our horrific fitness+conditioning situation that we have and has been ever present under various managers. Some of it is down to individuals being prone (like Mina) but we are just not a fit team in general imo,

Id like him to bring in someone to sort out our horrific fitness+conditioning situation that we have and has been ever present under various managers. Some of it is down to individuals being prone (like Mina) but we are just not a fit team in general imo,

He has mate. Our latest recruitment (about 10 days ago) was from RB Leipzig and had worked woth Ancelotti at PSG and Real Madrid.

Can't find the post but he'll be the top dog for conditioning and sports science.

Status
Not open for further replies.