2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Godfrey and Holgate got injured, I remarked that neither would be missed and true progress would mean neither would get back in when finally available again. It's still early days, obviously, but I really think we are a far more solid unit these days without the calamity types that have holed us under the bow for years.
They will be handy squad players.

When Godfrey and Holgate got injured, I remarked that neither would be missed and true progress would mean neither would get back in when finally available again. It's still early days, obviously, but I really think we are a far more solid unit these days without the calamity types that have holed us under the bow for years.
Yes to all of that, and by the way, haven't even thought about Mina since his most recent injury. Give me a solid, reliable, non-dancing, non-jokester centre back over a injury-ridden cart horse any day of the week.

Frank has done a superb job since he became our manager, and long may it continue. The media and rs supporters are desperate for him to fail, so they can say we never should have sacked Benitez.

This team will be fine this season we won't be in a relegation battle, and anyone who doesn't like Frank will just have to suck it up. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon.;)

I've just been made aware of the stat that only City have conceded fewer goals than us as well, 7 to 6. Arsenal has conceded 8. Those teams are helped with their preoccupation of scoring goals. The next 3 fixtures are going to be intriguing. We might not be favourites, but it wouldn't be a complete surprise if we win them all.

Could we go for a cup win?

Frank has done a great job since he took the job. He understood what the club stands for.

In the past, he may not have known how to organise a backline but Managers can improve and learn from past experience. You can see FL has evolved since last season.

The only thing is I wish he would use more of the subs. We are given 5 subs this season, I understand what he is trying to do and our fixtures aren't that congested at the moment. This might pay dividends later on especially after World Cup. But we do look very shaky after 60 minutes. I do not know is it due to fitness or confidence.

as a local Blue from Essex it’s great to see Frank doing so well after a tricky start.

He’s certainly has the right mindset for the job. A good southern lad who’s been changed through experience.

I've just been made aware of the stat that only City have conceded fewer goals than us as well, 7 to 6. Arsenal has conceded 8. Those teams are helped with their preoccupation of scoring goals. The next 3 fixtures are going to be intriguing. We might not be favourites, but it wouldn't be a complete surprise if we win them all.

Could we go for a cup win?
I'd be disappointed if we don't give both cups a right good go this season. It sure would be nice to win a trophy before we move to the new ground.

Both the english blues Everton, and the australian blues Carlton haven't had success since 1995! Our time will come again though.

Frank has done a great job since he took the job. He understood what the club stands for.

In the past, he may not have known how to organise a backline but Managers can improve and learn from past experience. You can see FL has evolved since last season.

The only thing is I wish he would use more of the subs. We are given 5 subs this season, I understand what he is trying to do and our fixtures aren't that congested at the moment. This might pay dividends later on especially after World Cup. But we do look very shaky after 60 minutes. I do not know is it due to fitness or confidence.

Does he really have better options?

Yes to all of that, and by the way, haven't even thought about Mina since his most recent injury. Give me a solid, reliable, non-dancing, non-jokester centre back over a injury-ridden cart horse any day of the week.
Unfair. He is very good but Injury prone so we need to offload

Status
Not open for further replies.