2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davies!!!!!!
Can someone tell me what he actually does?
League 1 level at best!

He boils piss, mate.

I don’t like seeing him in the starting line up, as he isn’t good enough. But he does offer a cheap back up and if that’s how he’s used then he’s a useful squad player. Plus, he does offer comedy value when he plays due to the amount of heads that fall off.

I mean, he's not, at present he's been 5th

Iwobi
Gana
Onana
Doucoure
Davies
True but I'm assuming Garner is work in progress in terms of getting match fit and upto speed with his fellow teammates. Davies may soon be at the bottom of our back-up midfielders. However, I honestly don't know what to expect from Garner, Davies may be preferred over Garner for fresh legs in the final twenty minutes.

Has a use a sitting no.6, any other role is beyond his abilities (least at this level).

I'm happy to keep him around as Gueye's understudy but Lampard quickly needs to learn he's not sort of player you send on to get a grip of a midfield. Would have preferred to see some of Garner today (he's fully fit) but it's nit-picking admittedly.

Sell. He should have ambition to play regular football, and he's never getting that again here. £5m in January will do.
Know were your coming from can agree to a point but got to say looks like a unit now .give him another season a least reckon .always gonna get that fee I think

Hell of a skateboarder. Into his music too. Reasonable hair, no curls to speak of Which is a shame, a little wavy for my tastes, which is boring and common.

Lots of potential. Neat and tidy.

He must wish he chose football over fashion a couple of years ago and didn't just coast

Get shot of him in January he's like a reminder of the bad old days and managers gone bye

Status
Not open for further replies.