Everton Youth Teams Thread

Its 1-0 at HT, as far as i can remember i dont think either keeper has actually made a single save, Man City are having so much of the ball and their only chance was at 0-0 early in the game, they also had their wind with them the 1st half, our only shot has been the wonder goal
Final Score
Everton u18s 1 Man City u18s 0

Unbelievably I could use what i said for the 1st half for the 2nd, This is some win for Baines and Everton, our 1st league win since April, our 1st home win since Mid Feb, only our 2nd home win in 10months, our 1st clean sheet since early April and our 1st league win v City in 4 years

This was City's 1st defeat of the season, there 1st league lost since March, and only there 2nd since early December, they had scored the last 20 games, and only had 1 defeat in 20 before today

Final Score

Unbelievably I could use what i said for the 1st half for the 2nd, This is some win for Baines and Everton, our 1st league win since April, our 1st home win since Mid Feb, only our 2nd home win in 10months, our 1st clean sheet since early April and our 1st league win v City in 4 years

This was City's 1st defeat of the season, there 1st league lost since March, and only there 2nd since early December, they had scored the last 20 games, and only had 1 defeat in 20 before today
Cheers for that , a great result there for the u18s

Final Score

A win against City is always significant. They and Chelsea remain the teams to beat at that level.