2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has never, not once, ever, looked remotely capable of a goal like that for us.
Even with his (formidable) upturn in form, if he had a tap in from 6 yards I wouldn’t be surprised if he missed!
If he can bring the blammos too he might even start to look like a bargain!

He does have it in his locker, would love to see him adding a few BLAMMOS for us!

Comment by the Coadanator…..

1664057079798.png

I think half the forum probably has similar posts expressing frustration with Iwobi. But FB92 does indeed provide gold in such cases.

It's how you respond to vaulting imo. We've all had a crack at Iwobi, there are v few on this forum who haven't. But when you combine FB's excessive style and certainty of opinion with a clear sensitivity about getting vaulted, it's a fantastic mix.

I think half the forum probably has similar posts expressing frustration with Iwobi. But FB92 does indeed provide gold in such cases.
You will certainly find some under my name. It is the biggest performance turnaround I have see from an Everton player. However, let’s see if this continues for a full season. If it does it will be quite amusing to see the Daily Mirror linking him with Moves to the sky 6

Even before his on the field turnaround, the coaches were saying how hard he worked in training, and how in training, he was very good.
He showed that hard work does pay off eventually, he had a bit of luck in the fact that Frank tweaked things and it suited him.
Like so many others though he could have downed tools in training, took the boos to heart and just give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.