2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have minimal concerns regarding Patterson's injury as we have a crack and proficient medical staff. There as renowned as the everton board in their methods. Heard they apply a homeopathic approach here's a clip of some their work

I dont think I've seen anything as embarrassing as this for a long time: 52 pages of posts added to this thread since Wednesday night - as if we'd heard that the 5th Beatle was on a life support machine...and I'M the obsessive!

Lol!!

loel.gif

There's nothing hypothetical about it: he HAS an ankle and knee injury after 7 games. They weren't caused by a bone crunching tackle either.

Dont tell me that everyone on here isn't wondering how a lad of 20 who's played about 16 senior games in his career is going to be reliable for us.

everyone on here isn't wondering how a lad of 20 who's played about 16 senior games in his career is going to be reliable for us.

I dont think I've seen anything as embarrassing as this for a long time: 52 pages of posts added to this thread since Wednesday night - as if we'd heard that the 5th Beatle was on a life support machine...and I'M the obsessive!

Lol!!

loel.gif
Thought I’d have a quick look. You’ve posted 61 times in this thread since then you absolute fruit loop. So yeah, I’d say you’re obsessed

Lol!!

loel.gif

Dave. You've had a right mare on the stadium thread and the Patterson thread. Any remaining credibility you had is gone. Take a break pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.