2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn’t going to be out for long!

I’m not sure I trust the prognosis from our medical team tbh.
7A8D6752-3E43-4012-B4B7-FCDEAD0E8EA9.jpeg

Isn't that how we do here?

Look at the Davies thread:

<2017>
  • He's gash
  • I rate him
<x 100000000>

</2022>
This is more or less what happens any time people attempt to debate stuff that can't be proven. It's why religion, politics and sex are practically taboo conversation pieces. Of the three, about the only one where you can get any purchase is politics at the policy level. It's possible to show that some things work, at least theoretically and historically, and that other things don't. Whether or not we should do those things at a moral level is another question, and preferences on that one (and sex) tend to flow at least in part from religious beliefs.

We can get a general consensus around here that Iwobi = gash pre-Lampard -> Iwobi = boss under Lampard, but a transition like that has to be that blatant for a consensus to form.

He isn’t going to be out for long!

Crikey , at times people were just guessing and didn’t even get which leg he‘d injured right.
“The former Rangers star looked in some trouble and seemed to indicate there was a shooting pain from his foot right up his leg to his knee after falling awkwardly at Hampden, and manager Steve Clarke admitted afterwards that it didn't look good for Patterson, with Aaron Hickey coming on to replace him.”

I'm just said we didn't get to the point where we found out the species of grass and mud they used in the stadium and started to look into their qualities of the species

Don`t worry mate, the resident Bro Scientists, are busy building a set of gallows, just down from Finch Farm, ready for the ground staff, as soon as the next injury comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.