2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at WHU today: a dogs breakfast of established and new players.

We can afford to keep a trimmed down squad while out of Europe too.

Surprised at Moyes, looks like he bit at the dithering tag and spent a bit on some lads who look of it, that centre forward looks way of it and a bit of a thug, red card waiting to happen. The centre half they were praising in TV, gave away a stone wall penalty IMO, not given. Surprised at him he’s thrown the balance of there at the moment - different pressures there WestHam way, big statement signings and all that BS. Rice be a massive loss for them.

That said we were very good today in terms of not giving them an inch and imposing our game on them.

Surprised at Moyes, looks like he bit at the dithering tag and spend a bit on some lads who oook of it, that centre forward looks way of it and a bit of a thug, red card waiting to happen. The centre half they were praising in TV, stone wall penalty IMO. Surprised at him he’s thrown the balance of there at the moment - WestHam way, big statement signings and all that BS. Rice be a massive loss for them.
He looks fed up there Moyes. They're a strong team at their best, but we looked miles better - and I dont think we were that great today either.

He looks fed up there Moyes. They're a strong team at their best, but we looked miles better - and I dont think we were that great today either.

He won’t have liked today one but, coming here and getting out fought. They are on a bad run themselves.

Ah we were good mate - for effort and fight, agreed though we out battled them and never gave them a foothold. Football 101.

We are what we are mate, we’re putting down the foundations, setting a standard to build on, this season is transitition in that on all of the above, stamping out that cowardice culture that has prevailed in recent years. We lack cutting edge and a bit of creativity to my mimd, that’s next summer.

If we get the honesty of today most weeks this season I’ll be happy.

Ah we were good mate - for effort and fight, agreed though we out battled they them and never gave them a foothold. Football 101.

We are what we are mate, we’re putting down the foundations, setting a standard to build on, this season is transitition in that on all of the above, stamping out that cowardice culture that has prevailed in recent years. We lack cutting edge and a bit of creativity to my mimd, that’s next summer.
This is our key this year, IMO. We know we don’t have the great attacking players to hurt teams but we will certainly get results by showing the fight and desire we did today.

He won’t have liked today one but, coming here and getting out fought. They are on a bad run themselves.

Ah we were good mate - for effort and fight, agreed though we out battled them and never gave them a foothold. Football 101.

If we get the honesty of today most weeks this season I’ll be happy.
We were certainly batling away, but I thought there were way too many misplaced passes. We can do better than that even at this stage.

Stunk the gaff our today and caught him ball watching a few times.

The bollocking he gave Patterson wasn’t warranted imho - it was AG’s man to track and he was just looking at the play rather than anticipating it, although I did get the impression that he was under instruction to cheat a little bit today to be more of a threat on the counter, just this time wasn’t the time to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.