2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Pickford: “We’ve got character now, and team spirit. We haven’t got our win yet but we’re hard to beat. You need loads of leaders on the pitch, and we’ve got that. We’ve got a draw and we can keep building. It’s hard work, it’s commitment. We’ll get stronger and get the wins.”

Has a future as a pundit, that lad. The character comment is acidic, an indictment of some of this previous (or current reserve) team mates. He is a "character" player himself. He knows what he's talking about, and I think many of us do too...

Don't think too hard about it, the kid is either trolling or just incredibly weird.

Sometimes I just can't help clicking "Click to view post" out of morbid curiousity.
I’ve no problem with him thinking what he wants - but it is a bit strange to come steaming into a player thread to declare something as average.

will never happen, even from some of our own fans, pretty boring really, he make's the rare actual proper real error, not ones that fans make out is one to please themselves, to be able to moan about him.

He’s saved us a point, just like Allison did for them. He’s at that level, one of the best in the league. Pope Ramsdale Henderson can’t raise their game in the big moments like Pickford does. That’s why he gets picked for world cups, the bigger the stage the better he plays.

Great game, my only gripe is that some of his kicking has been way off at times so far this season, but then he’ll have a brilliant one leading to a goal. Fantastic keeper though.

Status
Not open for further replies.