Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
images.jpeg

Nonsense. He left a yawning Gana-shaped hole in midfield when he left and we're finally plugging it.
Lukaku was the real big miss from that era, not a holding midfielder, goals win games, we haven't scored more than 1 in our last 7 games and Gueye won't change that.

Imagine the RS re-signing Adam Lallana? We are a club that has run out of ideas. Hope Gueye is happy to finish his career in the championship.
Bore off. Run out of ideas? So Onana was such an obvious pick? I think we're doing very clever business in improving the mental strength of our team throughout - players with drive and passion. Plus a blame of youthful energy and experience. Gana is only for the next couple of years but what he brings us has value and he can help develop Onana too. Good business!

Really good signing for the development of Onana. With Iwobi in a 3 that will have some energy in midfield. Hopefully it moves us from a team that sits back lot's to just your average teams pitch positioning by turning over the ball more & forcing the opposition back & being less committed to squeezing us higher up. If we can sort out the top end we should be ok for a season or two. Hopefully he gets fit quick as i doubt he's anywhere close to it right now.

Bore off. Run out of ideas? So Onana was such an obvious pick? I think we're doing very clever business in improving the mental strength of our team throughout - players with drive and passion. Plus a blame of youthful energy and experience. Gana is only for the next couple of years but what he brings us has value and he can help develop Onana too. Good business!
Great Post. Some forum members seem to lack any understanding that for us to develop, we have to build a team which means wheeling and dealing on a restricted budget. We tried throwing money out for bad players which got us into themess we were in.

Status
Not open for further replies.