New Everton Stadium Discussion

I would love loads of stuff to be built in the way of the view. Sooner this part of the world starts to fulfill its potential, the better.
I've nothing against developing the docks.

I'd just like the development to fall in such a way that there's a valley through the high-rises allowing us to see the Liver Building from our stadium.

Park space, gardens and one story restaurants/pubs/shops will be sound. Any high rise stuff blocking the view of the City will be rubbish
No. Not for me. If it ends up looking like the mediocre suburban low rise stuff they built south of the Pier Head onwards it's been a terribly wasted opportunity. We have a world class piece of real estate here. We must do something transformative.

Seems to have been an explosion of comments of late about the state of Old Trafford. Reading more about the topic I really am surprised it's in the state it is. Loads of them saying needs money spending on it to bring it up to the standards of the Etihad and even the Pit.
Dare I mention that we're less than two years from getting a brand new midden?

No. Not for me. If it ends up looking like the mediocre suburban low rise stuff they built south of the Pier Head onwards it's been a terribly wasted opportunity. We have a world class piece of real estate here. We must do something transformative.

This is the point.... Liverpool waters was originally envisaged to be something akin to Canary Wharf in scale. A massive boost to our economy and built environment. If big enough, it could also warrant new public transport infrastructure such as a new station at Vauxhall or a dedicated people mover. The South docks has been redeveloped as mainly low rise and barely justified a single bus service. The stadium would really benefit from improved connectivity.

Is that level just for the expensive seats? Think there is are concourses on several levels right around the ground, aren't there? Can anybody confirm?
So I think there is 2 areas of concourse on the south stand, larger area at ground level and then the one that Dan took is for the upper half of the stand, that's what I saw from one of the profile pictures on here