Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think we have only spent 5m this window mate?

You "we only paid 5m upfront" people are totally wild and completely detached from reality.

You loon, where did I state that, We have paid around 5 million up front for Onana, 4.8 million up front for Tark, plus signing on fees, plus agent fee's plus loan fees for the left back

Talking a bit of wham there mate! lol lollol

You loon, where did I state that, We have paid around 5 million up front for Onana, 4.8 million up front for Tark, plus signing on fees, plus agent fee's plus loan fees for the left back

So how many other players have we paid for this window mate?

Do we not have payments to make for all the players we bought in the last 5 years?

Michael Keane for example, did we pay 5m for him this window mate? What about Doucs, we paid 4m for him this window as well? Allan? How much did we pay for Iwobi?

Hey mate, was Tarkowski not a free transfer? What’s the £4.8 plus signing, plus agent? I know he didn’t cost nothing but £4.8m then some up front… maybe you’re right. From what I seen of vinagre he’s only on £16k a week, not sure of the loan fee.

So how many other players have we paid for this window mate?

Do we not have payments to make for all the players we bought in the last 5 years?

Michael Keane for example, did we pay 5m for him this window mate? What about Doucs, we paid 4m for him this window as well? Allan? How much did we pay for Iwobi?
Of which are all accounted for already in P and L for this year and next?

Plus the premier league have signed off on the purchases given the information we have provided them?

There is one of the Toffee TV guys, John Blain who is quite good on this stuff, might be worth listening to one of his Everton podcasts for your own peace of mind plus I am sure there are a number of forum accountants that can assist

I agree with you we are taking a chance with the spend but to compensate there will be another "BIG" out before the end of this financial year (Probably Pickford or DCL) as we limp towards Bramley Moor being open

Status
Not open for further replies.