2022/23 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're all heart my friend
I'm sorry for the lad, but I am not emotionally invested in him as a footballer, no. It's sad for him and his family. I don't think he's much of a player, to be honest, and he certainly contributed to his own misfortune today, but I wish him well. The club will need to move on now, though, and get an adequate replacement. They need to support Ben then as much as they can - which I am sure they will. If he then makes a full recovery, that'll be great for him and a huge bonus for us. But Lampard and the club must now plan without. Hard game, professional football.

I'm sorry for the lad, but I am not emotionally invested in him as a footballer, no. It's sad for him and his family. I don't think he's much of a player, to be honest, and he certainly contributed to his own misfortune today, but I wish him well. The club will need to move on now, though, and get an adequate replacement. They need to support Ben then as much as they can - which I am sure they will. If he then makes a full recovery, that'll be great for him and a huge bonus for us. But Lampard and the club must now plan without. Hard game, professional football.
Gutted for him. We will miss his pace too. Very Everton that injury

No real mention of it on the sky coverage... Imagine a RS player breaking his leg first game of season... Would be the first time it's ever happened to anybody ever

Status
Not open for further replies.