Expectations for the Coming Season ?

Well ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a proper go at the FA cup would do me, but its a lottery depending on who you draw. they can stick the EUFA places were the sun don`t shine because we all know the Sly 6 have got that money sewn up, whats next 20 substitutes? 10th would be ok as you get about £1m a place as you climb the league

I wonder what Franks real aspirations are this season?

Think he would settle for mid table?

Totally depends on 3 things for me.

Not picking up as many injuries as last year.
Signing DM who can settle in straight away.
More players chipping in with 5-6 goals.

Promoted teams are better than last season imo.

Cant believe its 5 days away, its only august first. the pain and suffering from last time around hasnt cleared yet. and wheres the pics of the squad on their holidays?

I just want boring safety.

I fully expect OTT reactions to a good run or a spell of good form for players, as well as an OTT reaction and fume to a poor run or result either individually or collectively. On the latter I expect several shouts of Lampard being a fraud, maybe even some snidey jibes about Benitez doing no worse.

DCL and Tommy Davo to wear something leftfield too. Always. Followed by fume, recriminations and counter recriminations.

Yeah, same old same old really.

We were horrible to watch last season and can only see it getting much worse. On the upside we might get a(nother) new manager by Christmas

Don't care about either of the cups this season to be honest - play the kids for all I care. Just focus on improving league performance.

I had a dream last night that Everton suffered back to back relegations and were playing Cheltenham Town away.

I just want boring safety.

I fully expect OTT reactions to a good run or a spell of good form for players, as well as an OTT reaction and fume to a poor run or result either individually or collectively. On the latter I expect several shouts of Lampard being a fraud, maybe even some snidey jibes about Benitez doing no worse.

DCL and Tommy Davo to wear something leftfield too. Always. Followed by fume, recriminations and counter recriminations.

Yeah, same old same old really.
Understand your way of looking at our prospects but - - - - - - how about forcing ourselves to also “ Always look on the bright side of life” because “ When you’re smilin’ the whole world smiles with you”

Status
Not open for further replies.